• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Changes coming for the USWNT?

We get it you watch Fox News you don’t need to keep proving it.

Fox News? Really? That's all you've got Jr? Did you think that up yourself ? You're only third in line on this thread with that comment so I guess not. In case you have your own thought be careful. You don't fall off the bandwagon and hurt yourself.

More like FusionDud

The Fox News dig is a reference to something many of us 30 and 40 year olds are facing these days. And that's our once nice and practical baby boomer parents, retiring early (you all should work until you are 80 you welfare teet sucking whores) and deciding to spend their days watching Fox News, and formulating their world view from their extremely biased and self-serving broadcasts.

It is not only making you louder and angrier, it is making you dumber and more entitled.

There is little doubt that the boomer generation sucked at child rearing and will be paying for that for the rest of their days.

Wow, I think that says a lot more about you than me Milhouse. Pretty clear that you and most of the other posters who've made insults and name calling about me, but offered NO IDEAS to contradict me, are more interested in self gratification, following the mob and looking cool than actually having discussion where they might actually learn or help someone else learn. This shaming and stereotyping you are using is really a measure of the shallow, immature thinking and attitude y'all have. Sorry, I can't help you there.

this is also a "yes i watch fox news" answer

More like FusionDud

The Fox News dig is a reference to something many of us 30 and 40 year olds are facing these days. And that's our once nice and practical baby boomer parents, retiring early (you all should work until you are 80 you welfare teet sucking whores) and deciding to spend their days watching Fox News, and formulating their world view from their extremely biased and self-serving broadcasts.

It is not only making you louder and angrier, it is making you dumber and more entitled.

It's happened to those of us in our early 50s, too. Our parents have become Faux News zombies.

Last edited:
sounds like some of y'all didn't lay the groundwork with your parents over the years

I was never more e-offended on these boards than when, in the early days, RJ thought that because of my user name I must somehow be affiliated with fusiondad10

Well, I just checked the massive soccer thread and nobody has mentioned anything about what the future holds for the USWNT. Maybe Fox News will cover it ? LOL

you tell us. you're the one who watches it.

Back