• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

they should also bail on the Star Spangled Banner because it is a trash song and let singers pick between This Land is Your Land and Lift Every Voice and Sing

Is Zion expected to be healthy by the 2023 season ? He just took 4.5 months off and still only gets 10 minutes ?

This is my thought. Dumb franchise gets another generational talent undeservedly, gets this whole bubble catered to them to get Zion participating, then sits him in crunch time of the first game back. GTFOOH

they should also bail on the Star Spangled Banner because it is a trash song and let singers pick between This Land is Your Land and Lift Every Voice and Sing

Lift Every Voice and Sing is an incredible song and representative of this country and everyone’s struggle. The Star Spangled Banner is a song about a flag in a war over 200 years ago.

I’m all in on someone wearing an Abdul-Raul jersey. Has he been interviewed about what he thinks about the NBA now vs when he was blackballed? He was the first iteration of Steph before the game knew how to use him. One of the greatest FT shooters of all time.

Another close game. Griz and Blazers going to OT 124-124.

Or just bail on anthems in general. Seems so silly for a multinational league with viewers all over the world.

Who was it who didn’t like Dame’s game? What a ridiculous player.

League is actually kinda fun without all the shitty teams. Makes every game mean something. Regular season should be 82 games, but the bottom 4 teams drop out after 41 games and all the players get prorated half salaries. Then another 4 are cut after 62.

Better idea if the owners and front office also get a similar penalty

yes these are like poor mans playoffs before the playoffs

Yet they’re pretty meaningless games because there’s no travel and no home court. And three very good teams to avoid but they’re not all time dominant teams.

Yet they’re pretty meaningless games because there’s no travel and no home court. And three very good teams to avoid but they’re not all time dominant teams.

this is true but even the top teams are taking them seriously because there's only 8 games to get in a groove before the playoffs

this is true but even the top teams are taking them seriously because there's only 8 games to get in a groove before the playoffs

Right. Which is all the more impressive and speaks to the professionalism of the players, coaches, and league management as a whole. There's no build in edge, so teams have to earn it.

Be honest. Did anybody know Trey Burke signed with the Mavs? He has 25 at the end of the 3rd. He's one of 4 Mavs with 23+ points.

Another TV game down to the last second in regulation. Covington with the tip-in off a FT to tie it with 3.3 left. What a restart.

Last edited:
I did but only because the Sixers had a choice between him and Raul Neto. Who knows if it was the right choice?

I fucking hate Houston and I hate that we can’t close games

they don’t have a big man and you give that up?

Be honest. Did anybody know Trey Burke signed with the Mavs? He has 25 at the end of the 3rd. He's one of 4 Mavs with 23+ points.

Another TV game down to the last second in regulation. Covington with the tip-in off a FT to tie it with 3.3 left. What a restart.

I did, but only cause I’m a Mavs fan. He was their injury replacement for Brunson

Back