• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

These guys are professionals. I think we forget that and just assume they just wake up in the morning and are automatically elite athletes who are great at basketball.

Way back in the early days of the crisis, ESPN had that NBA2K tournament. One of the main topics of conversation between the players was about getting in their shots. They talked about having a basket and home gym the same way that we talk about putting together a home office. I remember Trae Young moved back to Oklahoma because he had a court at his home there. Other guys were putting a basket over their garage. They figured out how to get their training in remotely. Once the restart was formalized, the league got them on schedule to return to playing shape and gave them a safe environment in which to do so. I think it was good that the elite veterans participated in the scrimmages as well. It sent a message that they all needed the reps to get back in shape.

Clutch D by Lebron on that last possession and on the last possession of the 1st half locking down Kawhi.

Huge props to the NBA for putting all this together and making it work.

Ernie: How about a little JaVale McGee
Shaq: Very little. 2 points

Three-time Champion Lakers C JaVale McGee is the only reason I'd want the Lakers to win. Just to spite Shaq.

Clutch D by Lebron on that last possession and on the last possession of the 1st half locking down Kawhi.

Huge props to the NBA for putting all this together and making it work.

Hong Kong Lives Matter and Open the Concentration Camps. Stop the abuse at "schools."

Props to the NBA? After you acknowledged this?

Last edited:
A Venn Diagram of the What about China people and the What about Black on Black crime people is a circle.

Yeah- the China thing had Wrangor all fired up on twitter. Because you can’t focus on one cause unless you are actively trying to fix EVERYTHING.

NBA gotta be pumped with the results last night

I have not been getting my shots in during COVID :(

??

These games do count.

Did you expect them to take 3.5 months off and just go straight into the playoffs?

I just assumed these games didn't count since the pelicans threw the game by sitting Zion. Ridiculous move if indeed winning that game could have given them a chance at the playoffs

I just assumed these games didn't count since the pelicans threw the game by sitting Zion. Ridiculous move if indeed winning that game could have given them a chance at the playoffs

Shaq was pretty insistent than the Pelicans aren't really trying to make the playoffs. Makes sense, but they're not going to get better than the #9 pick so why not give Zion and young team their first playoff run instead.

Yeah- the China thing had Wrangor all fired up on twitter. Because you can’t focus on one cause unless you are actively trying to fix EVERYTHING.

Ya gotta recognize that the NBA has perpetuated its own China problems though.

Is Zion expected to be healthy by the 2023 season ? He just took 4.5 months off and still only gets 10 minutes ?

have the replay of last night's LA game on

I love Alex Caruso's game

there was one two-man play with AD that was just sublime hoops

Should the NBA be encouraging more players to put social justice/racial justice stuff on the backs of their jerseys. I know the focus is on BLM, but there's a lot of important figures and slogans that might get people Googling and talking.

A few that sholuld maybe be submitted to the NBA for consideration:

Abdul-Rauf
Ghandi
Radio Raheem
Joan d'Arc
Biko
Sitting Bull
One Man, One Vote

Back