• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

how did Giannis Antetokorynmpo get even more stetchy

Man. The big question is if he'll be able to get from the 3 point line to the rim as easily against the top teams in the East.

Watching Spurs-Pacers on NBA TV. They put fans on the screen in the same Microsoft Teams mode I'll probably use for class. They also superimposed the Spurs logo and AT&T logo on the floor. Looks like they were trying those out for Thursday.

Real impressed with how the NBA and Disney are making this work.

Man. The big question is if he'll be able to get from the 3 point line to the rim as easily against the top teams in the East.

yeah, I'm a big Giannis fan -- both as a dude and a player -- but his offensive rate stats have fallen a good bit in the last two years in the playoffs

hope this is the year for him to break through

it appears the only benefit of the premium league pass is that they don't cut to commercial, but that seems pretty insignificant in a fanless world

anybody know how many places you can have one account streaming at the same time?

yeah, I'm a big Giannis fan -- both as a dude and a player -- but his offensive rate stats have fallen a good bit in the last two years in the playoffs

hope this is the year for him to break through

Seems like any team with size is going to pack the lane and force Giannis to pull up or pass. They'll need Middleton to make plays and the supporting cast to hit shots. He's strong enough now to absorb contact, but that won't get it done.

I'd definitely like to see him in the Finals. With the attention the Finals should get, he could leap to true international startdom and attract non-basketball fans as well.

Last edited:
it appears the only benefit of the premium league pass is that they don't cut to commercial, but that seems pretty insignificant in a fanless world

anybody know how many places you can have one account streaming at the same time?

I’ve not run into a problem yet and I split it with a couple other dudes across the country.

It sorta depends on whether Giannis is getting calls for if the Bucks will make the finals imo

It sorta depends on whether Giannis is getting calls for if the Bucks will make the finals imo

Which is why I said that won't get it done. He's not going to get D-Wade calls.

I’ve not run into a problem yet and I split it with a couple other dudes across the country.

Found a FAQ page that said up to five — pulled the trigger

The strategy for teams defending Lebron in the playoffs is the same as Giannis. Lebron is such a damn good passer that he can work against it better.

Found a FAQ page that said up to five — pulled the trigger

The strategy for teams defending Lebron in the playoffs is the same as Giannis. Lebron is such a damn good passer that he can work against it better.

Lebron is a decent enough 3 point shooter. Seems like he's a very clutch 3 point shooter. And obviously a great passer. Plus you've got to guard AD too.

So you can't just clog the lane against the Lakers.

my least favorite playoffs thing is when HOF Bledsoe gets crunch time run over my boi George Hill

Lebron is a decent enough 3 point shooter. Seems like he's a very clutch 3 point shooter. And obviously a great passer. Plus you've got to guard AD too.

So you can't just clog the lane against the Lakers.

I was speaking more generally across Lebron's career when dragged some pretty bad supporting casts deep into the playoffs

In a league of guys who make getting layups look easy, Zion Williamson turns every possession into a potential layup drill.

I kind of laughed off NBA players putting messages on the back of their jerseys, but Joe Ingles with Ally on the back of his jersey as a white Aussie on the court with Black Americans and Gobert is powerful.

Agree Ph, I think they executed the players’ vision well

Man, Lonzo is trash. And how long has Quinn Snyder been an NBA coach?

Six years as a head coach, like 15 or something as an assistant or G League?

the NBA arbitrarily setting the cut off for the bubble to get the pels in was a great move

Back