• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

I missed you, League Pass

One of life’s greatest joys

I missed you, League Pass

One of life’s greatest joys

I may get League Pass now with some of this vacation money we can’t spend. Six of the Spurs games aren’t televised.

Highly recommend

Though I’ll say part of the allure is the non traditional broadcast of the in stadium views where you can see on court entertainment during timeouts and halftime shows and such things too, which is going to be missing in crowdless games

Still great to watch any old fun team you want with high production value on any device

Official 2019-20 NBA Thread: Restart Exhibitions games today

Yeah. I always watch during the free previews. I like the crowd competitions as well as the local commercials. It was cool when I actually went to San Antonio and recognized some of the local companies. I love the random ads for “the official peppermint company of the Sacramento Kings.”

is it the choose-a-few--teams version of league pass?

hypothetically, if you could pick three teams from the restart to get all their games, who do you pick?

i did the all teams thing at the start of the season and i split it with a buddy

three teams.......so tough

sixers, clips, no idea

lemme get the Clipse, Thunder, and Rox, I think

tough to leave out the Lakers, Bucks, Sixers, Blazers, Nuggets, and Pelicans

is it the choose-a-few--teams version of league pass?

hypothetically, if you could pick three teams from the restart to get all their games, who do you pick?

Healthy #fullsquad Blazers, Zion's Pelicans, and Ja's Griz fighting to keep their spot.

Mavs vs. Lakers tonight.

Last edited:
GritGrizzGrind vs Sixers and Raptors vs Rockets tomorrow is awesome

Are they scrimmages at this point? When's it start?

Next Thursday night. Jazz-Pelis, Lakers-Clips doubleheader on TNT.

Anybody else watching The Arena on TNT this week? The one-hour show focuses on how the NBA and sports world are addressing social justice issues. Cari Champion hosts along with D-Wade, Draymond, and Chuck. It's pretty good.

love the nba players just "both teams played hard"-ing their media sessions with breonna taylor comments.

and the dipshits in the comments dropping the "now talk about china" takes are just telling on themselves.

Oh yea and Ben took two threes and hit the contested one

It really is the modern 4’s job to take corner threes

Lol the top reply

how did Giannis Antetokorynmpo get even more stetchy

Back