• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I do respect about cats, though. We've been unable to breed the killer instinct out of them like we have with all these inbred, designer dogs running around. Labradoodles can't make it in these hard-ass streets.

Except of course the weasels

Cw7tYeaUoAAV7Nt.jpg

I had some fucked up rat situations in my apartment back when I first moved to Austin. Rats in my bedroom, kitchen, toilet. And I'm a clean mother fucker. Rat traps fixed some of that, but as soon as my lease was up I moved one block south where there are seventeen feral cats. Never saw another rat.

Now I've just moved one block west and I can hear the fuckers in my walls. Jesus Christ

Birdman would probably have had an issue with my Ace Ventura like collection of wild pets. Also, Biff and UT. Get a room.

I had some fucked up rat situations in my apartment back when I first moved to Austin. Rats in my bedroom, kitchen, toilet. And I'm a clean mother fucker. Rat traps fixed some of that, but as soon as my lease was up I moved one block south where there are seventeen feral cats. Never saw another rat.

Now I've just moved one block west and I can hear the fuckers in my walls. Jesus Christ

Ever think about moving out of that neighborhood? You moved one block and then one block. Maybe if you moved even ten blocks you wouldn't have the same problems.

In the Hunger Games, why does District 12 even exist? Wtf are they using coal for in that futuristic society?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back