• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even like a TE there tbh. Lance would be appetizing. Would be the perfect player to sit behind Teddy B for a year. I think you have to consider him if he's there.

My thoughts, too. I don't think we could pass him up. A year behind Teddy would probably be great for him.

Sucks to see these guys blow a possible career over dumb shit.

I was just coming here to post that it looks like Rhule is trying to mess with the Falcons' short week prep by teasing CMC. I'd love for him to get a few reps, but I just don't think it looks like he's playing. I think he'll be listed as inactive Thursday afternoon.

Rhule taking no shit this week

Rhule doesn't have much of a gray era in between you're all in for the team and not. Which seems to be the formula for his success.

we should list CMC as a point guard on this week's depth chart

The pregame profiles were good especially Robbie Anderson the GMC ad with Mushin Muhammad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back