• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking that sack cost us a chance to win the game. That was a bad play by Bridgewater as he had time to get rid of the ball. Everybody is blasting our defense, but they gave up 6 points in the second half.

Taking that sack cost us a chance to win the game. That was a bad play by Bridgewater as he had time to get rid of the ball. Everybody is blasting our defense, but they gave up 6 points in the second half.

The Saints literally didn't punt and Brees was like 11 for 11 on 3rd down. Yes, the defense carries a large majority of the blame...

not that it would've mattered since challenging the spot never works, but I was p mad about some of the spots they got in the first half. one they measured on and you could clearly see the ref move the ball up to put in position for a measurement.

i think matt rhule is going to be a monster coach

i thought we'd suck ass this year, so just being competitive is fun

i like teddy but think we'll need a long term upgrade to be a contender; i'm worried we're winning our way out of draft position in this draft. unless we want jamie newman!

it's interesting that his D coordinator has been with him for years but Brady was a complete unknown to him other than being a hot name. will be interesting to see who our next OC is.

i think matt rhule is going to be a monster coach

i thought we'd suck ass this year, so just being competitive is fun

i like teddy but think we'll need a long term upgrade to be a contender; i'm worried we're winning our way out of draft position in this draft. unless we want jamie newman!

he has a great arm. on that TD to DJ I kept thinking how easily Cam might've missed that throw, especially now.

Yeah I just don't see how anyone can look at Teddy right now and think he's not at great option for the next 3-5 years, pending health. Sure, if a franchise QB falls into our laps, take him, but Teddy can and will win games for this team moving forward.

Load up on BPA Defense and O-Line

No. Teddy B is doing fine. Get a BPA on defense, OL, or super stud TE instead of spending a 1st round pick on anybody but Lawrence or Fields.

If Lance is there at 12-15, do you take him?

No. Teddy B is doing fine. Get a BPA on defense, OL, or super stud TE instead of spending a 1st round pick on anybody but Lawrence or Fields.

I don't even like a TE there tbh. Lance would be appetizing. Would be the perfect player to sit behind Teddy B for a year. I think you have to consider him if he's there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back