• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

Yeah date and time of your vaccination is going to be cross-referenced to your eligibility and those deemed to have skipped the line are looking at 1,000 dollar fines and 1 year jail time. The whole thing is going to be run by DHS now that they aren't so concerned about the border anymore. I also heard if you make the smoked a 100 cigarettes in your lifetime claim, they are going to make you smoke a pack in front of them.

unfiltered cigs, i'm hearing

I don't see a vaccine passport working in the US. The federal government has no good record of who has gotten the shots. And is the UK (or any other country) really going to accept a vaccine passport issued by the health department of Random County, USA?

I haven't heard anything about it from a US perspective but that's a good point. They give out a document when you receive your vaccination in the US though right? I think countries may accept that - it doesn't sound any more/less official than a negative PCR test which they'd been accepting from public/private labs.

Wife got her second Moderna shot yesterday and she's struggling. She got into bed about 3 hours after she got the shot and then was groggy all evening and could barely lift her arm. Woke up this morning feeling like she'd been hit by a truck and had to call in sick for the day.

Wife got her second Moderna shot yesterday and she's struggling. She got into bed about 3 hours after she got the shot and then was groggy all evening and could barely lift her arm. Woke up this morning feeling like she'd been hit by a truck and had to call in sick for the day.

Not out of the norm. She'll be right as rain tomorrow. Just give her that solid D.

Same thing happened to my wife... Sometimes it be like that.
Pfizer for me, just had a sore arm for a day or so on shot 1 and 2.

Last edited:
Yeah date and time of your vaccination is going to be cross-referenced to your eligibility and those deemed to have skipped the line are looking at 1,000 dollar fines and 1 year jail time. The whole thing is going to be run by DHS now that they aren't so concerned about the border anymore. I also heard if you make the smoked a 100 cigarettes in your lifetime claim, they are going to make you smoke a pack in front of them.

DAMN, I need to roll on up to North Cackalacky. I've smoked thousands of cigarettes.

To be honest tho I only smoke when I drink, which is all the time.

The republican rubes in Boulder wildin out this weekend. Fucking Trump.

Side note... This is how you party.

Mo vaccine, mo problems.

Maryland governor announced major rollback in restrictions as of Friday. Restaurants, bars, stores, houses of worship etc. authorized full capacity. Big venues at 50%.

Masks and social distancing still required. Local governments have to re-issue any more restrictive requirements.

Mo vaccine, mo problems.

South Park with a vaccine episode is hilarious. Walgreens becomes an exclusive vaccine club with line to get in and a bouncer. Old people are let right in and they're flipping off everyone else.

I love watching South Park with my wife. She does not want to like the show, but she can't help herself. Her inner struggle is extra entertainment.

I thought it was a good 30 min ep but they had trouble sticking the landing for the last 20 min or so.

Nice moving to Group 4 starting on the 17th, a week early. We are very much heading for opening it up to general population in early April. I’m technically part of this group due to being in financial services so looking forward to getting signed up!

Hmm after reading further, it seems that they are dividing up Group 4 and that only those with high risk medical conditions are moving up. Other “essential workers” moved back to April 7. Weak.

So if you smoked 100 cigarettes in your lifetime are you high risk ?

Back