• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

Probably after a vaccine. There will be heavier restrictions on volunteers since they don't have medical training, but the value to patients and staff necessitates it, especially for not-for-profit health systems.

Also restrictions to conserve PPE.

Right now? No. In a few weeks assuming the new case numbers continue to decline and with the proper equipment? Sure.

And I appreciate all the love and comments. History favors the innovators.

Cooper is speaking today at 3:00, we'll see if he formally puts us into Stage 1 at the end of next week. Mecklenburg County wants 2 more weeks of SIP, he may follow their lead to use them as a shield.

Nah. Meck Co wants two more weeks but Cooper knows he can't get away with it. So next Thursday appears to the actual day for the first phase of reopening.

Meck Co won't be able to extend its own order because all of the municipalities are not on board, specifically Huntersville.

Still waiting for in-person schools to be cancelled statewide for the rest of this school year.

Nah. Meck Co wants two more weeks but Cooper knows he can't get away with it. So next Thursday appears to the actual day for the first phase of reopening.

Meck Co won't be able to extend its own order because all of the municipalities are not on board, specifically Huntersville.

Still waiting for in-person schools to be cancelled statewide for the rest of this school year.

rumor is they're announcing that today.

When you’re there, you’re family and I don’t want to be related in any way to their typical clientele.

Nonsense. I don't see you posting photos of Carbone on the reg. Have some complementary salad and enjoy yourself.

Is it political to tell someone to "go inject bleach" when you're mad at them?

I would argue it's a show of concern, in hopes they use new treatments to better themselves.

That Stanford study looks shadier and shadier by the day:

Is it political to tell someone to "go inject bleach" when you're mad at them?

I would argue it's a show of concern, in hopes they use new treatments to better themselves.

That depends. If it's a casual and friendly BH bleaching, then that's all well and good. But asking someone to "drink Trump bleach™" or to "shoot bleach into your stupid fucking republican veins" is a hate crime. Homie don't play hate crimes; but keep them balloon knots sparklin'.

Back