• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Basketball Transfers (In & Out): Jalen Johnson (UT) IN !!!!!!!!!

Funny you mentioned that. I like em too. However, this Doofus doesn't agree. /shrugs
6f68106e32fb8b61ee864be6c13c9b88.jpg

People mocking recruiting pitch materials and announcements just suck.

I like Williamson. Seems like he could develop into a bit like a CJ Harris-type. I'm not sure he's more than an above average athlete, but he's a savvy scorer with three point range and solid court vision and a starter for a 30 win team. He can probably start at either guard position for us, depending on how Forbes wants to use Neath.

Here is Mutts v Pitt when he was a freshman at High Point. He does look like a long 6'7".

I like Williamson. Seems like he could develop into a bit like a CJ Harris-type. I'm not sure he's more than an above average athlete, but he's a savvy scorer with three point range and solid court vision and a starter for a 30 win team. He can probably start at either guard position for us, depending on how Forbes wants to use Neath.

pretty good comp based on his statline and the youtube videos i just watched. seems like a super efficient scorer, i like how high his 2 point FG% is as well as his low turnover rate.

we’ve actually got some solid players if waivers come through. i almost forgot about dubose who i think will be our best player, probably alongside williamson. and then guys like wilkins and johnson who have already proven they can be rotation players on good teams.

Last edited:
Williamson in our program for two (possibly three if no waiver) > McClang for one year and then bolt to nba.

Boomers gon' boom.[/QUOTE]

But we’ll pay for a newspaper subscription! 🤷‍♂️

Think we even look at Nembhard from UF?

Why wouldn't we? He's from the Toronto area so I'm sure Neath knows him. Probably won't get him, but I'm sure Forbes will try.

Played for Montverde, as well. We’ve had a few from there.

His little brother is a Top 100 PG for ‘21... Also plays for Montverde.

Andrew was looking at Gonzaga back when he originally committed to UF... Wonder if that’s a landing spot.

Big day yesterday...Do we have a big one in store for today?

The big hairy vibes have returned. We need a specific poster to come by and rate some vibes for us.

FWIW, before selecting Florida, Nembard visited: Gonzaga, tOSU and USC. My wild guess for Nembard is Gonzaga.

Neither here nor there, but just figured out that Forbes had LEGEND Deuce Bello in his first year at ETSU. Nice.

Back