• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ Mafia Game Thread; TOWN WINS

SD3's vote was before the deadline, ryala's was not. Please PM with any issues.

DV7 (4) - Da, gouda, blue, ryala
Gouda (3) - WFU03, tim, Townie
WFU03 (3) - bym, RSF, SD3
RSF (1) - Nonny
SD3 (1) - DV7

DV7, mafia roleblocker, has been lynched by the town. Night moves, you have until 2:00pm. I will process night when all night moves have been received.

ryala, serial killer, was found dead in his bed when the town woke up. His pants were mysteriously red. Whether from his blood or other causes, it remains unclear.

Day 3 starts now, ends at 4:30:59pm.

Snap, crackle, get popped. I switched late after the run up to try and create a tie.

reaching for an angle there **W3**

nah son
dv7 puts a 2nd quick vote on W3 (SD3 put first one).

***dv7*** I think

Da puts one on dv7 pretty early.

....time goes by...

Vote count is now Gouda (5) and W3 (4).

That townie vote is terrible, I dont think Gouda or wf03 is mafia after all this. Would rather see dv7 up there

SD3 looks very clean with that move. Strong civ.

God the brain trust at it again

And I doubt logic will make a difference to any of you poptarts

I'm the cop, DA investigation came back not mafia

I feel pretty good about bym too, at least as far as alignment goes

***dv7***

I'd rather not kill WFU since he seems to actually not be around

Gouda makes the self-pres vote on a mafia. Can't read too much into this as self-pres, though likely wouldn't self-pres as mafia to bring another mafia into it? Not this early at least. Lean civ.

2 minutes left in round and Blue then Ryala move to dv7. Ryala dead. Blue looks strong civ as well by bringing DV7 into it.

1 minute left: RSF says tie with dv7 is weird, while previously saying he like the tie with gouda and w3. Not a great look (and hasn't looked great previously either with tone).

That leaves me with:
SD3 - strong civ
Blue - strong civ
Gouda - lean civ
RSF - lean mafia

***RSF***

I don’t have the energy to post a facepalm.

....time goes by...

Gouda makes the self-pres vote on a mafia. Can't read too much into this as self-pres, though likely wouldn't self-pres as mafia to bring another mafia into it? Not this early at least. Lean civ.

2 minutes left in round and Blue then Ryala move to dv7. Ryala dead. Blue looks strong civ as well by bringing DV7 into it.

1 minute left: RSF says tie with dv7 is weird, while previously saying he like the tie with gouda and w3. Not a great look (and hasn't looked great previously either with tone).

That leaves me with:
SD3 - strong civ
Blue - strong civ
Gouda - lean civ
RSF - lean mafia

***RSF***

....time goes by...

That leaves me with:
SD3 - strong civ
Blue - strong civ
Gouda - lean civ
RSF - lean mafia

***RSF***

I screwed that up and posted in Nonny’s post...

I don’t have the energy to post a facepalm.

....time goes by...

That leaves me with:
SD3 - strong civ
Blue - strong civ
Gouda - lean civ
RSF - lean mafia

***RSF***

RSF is the innocent child, and I'm the cop

LOL

Nonny pretty much has to be clear now though

What does this accomplish? There are 10 min left, late wild swings do not benefit civs, they draw out specials. Pick your horse out of the 2 we've got

....time goes by...

That leaves me with:
SD3 - strong civ
Blue - strong civ
Gouda - lean civ
RSF - lean mafia

***RSF***

:docriversgif:

The best part of that Nonny post was all of the work he put into it.

Kinda just focused on dv7's votes. Didn't realize so many of you would actually saying useful things in your other posts.

Back