• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ Mafia Game Thread; TOWN WINS

And I bought it because of FOMO. I was terrified that JTP was going to be rich and not me.

Man, I didnt play well. Nice work to RSF and kugouda for working through their issues and leading us.

Also, I probably shouldn't have called out kugouda 1-shot, not sure why on thought mafia got the setup. And blue, your claiming post wasnt really necessary - if you were hit, you being a 1-shot doc would have told the same story. Although, that was a night I was around and almost switched to protect you instead of gouda until you claimed, then I didn't- I was driving, so my posting was limited.

Also, thanks goon, great modding.

I thought you played a super civ game.

Yeah Da played well. I think everyone played well other than blue AA'ing himself (which wasn't his fault). Been two solid games in a row.

Last edited:
I think you’re right. Too many specials around and not enough vanillas.

A note about quotes. At the end of the quoted potster's name is a small blue box. Clicking on that box will take you to the original of that post. That way you can find posts you have multiquoted and uncheck them. I included a quoted post here as an example.

A note about quotes. At the end of the quoted potster's name is a small blue box. Clicking on that box will take you to the original of that post. That way you can find posts you have multiquoted and uncheck them. I included a quoted post here as an example.

I did not know this before you told me, thank you blue. As a frequent multi-quoter during mafia games, I appreciate it.

Blue you beauty. I’ve been posting here since week 1 and had no idea

You all are welcome to the shared knowledge. Here's to more good mafia as we try to get through the lockdown.

Back