• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ Mafia Game Thread; TOWN WINS

I almost did exactly what you did, Blue. Had a long post about WFU03 I was working on and thankfully did a quick refresh of the last page before posting.

In that post, also quoted this and wanted to give props.

If I refresh from here, I lose all that I have typed. Guess what I should have done was copy it all, refresh, then paste in a new message if time left. I was trying to get something done before the 10:30.

So did Ryala choose 1 shot bullet proof, or have protection night 1 or ?

It was probably a mistake to kill him night 2.

Was the DV7 late run luck box or some analysis I didn't see?

It was probably a mistake to kill him night 2.

Probably. It's tough, you guys were correct that he was SK, but that also locked you into either T or TTT by having that revealed, whereas it could have really been 0-4 Ts as long as he is kept alive and not revealed to the town. Gives more flexibility for claims later. Also, and obviously you couldn't know this, but he was planning on not hitting throughout the game which also would have helped your math.

Was the DV7 late run luck box or some analysis I didn't see?

Pretty sure I decided to try and push momentum that way because he was the only other player that was active (so he'd have a chance to claim) and had enough votes that we could lynch him instead of WFU. Bad luck that him being away got his teammate killed.

Probably. It's tough, you guys were correct that he was SK, but that also locked you into either T or TTT by having that revealed, whereas it could have really been 0-4 Ts as long as he is kept alive and not revealed to the town. Gives more flexibility for claims later. Also, and obviously you couldn't know this, but he was planning on not hitting throughout the game which also would have helped your math.

Why was he not going to hit? To keep the existence of an SK a secret?

Pretty sure I decided to try and push momentum that way because he was the only other player that was active (so he'd have a chance to claim) and had enough votes that we could lynch him instead of WFU. Bad luck that him being away got his teammate killed.

Yeah, I was at freakin' Best Buy trying to get a monitor so my wife could work from home more effectively.

Gouda correctly realized that I wasn't around and switched, unluckily for us, to DV.

Also, if you know anyone else who wants to sign up for the game next week, please have them do so ASAP. I need to finish my game write-up and balance it.

Town wins! Good job, fellow civs. Perfect game by us all!

Thanks for running Gooner.

Blue, that AA was tough. I was chatting with Gooner and he had to do it, but it was obvious that you were typing when he early called night an didnt refresh. Thats just bad luck on your part. There's 0% chance I would have refreshed there.

RSF, I thought you played really well tbh. The only thing keeping me from being cleared was the late switch off of dv7 once everyone ran him up. I was going for a tie at that point.

Gouda, mvp. I love your game man

Rsf and Gouda overcame my shitposting for a town win!

Rsf and Gouda overcame my shitposting for a town win!

You did fine lol, especially for someone new. Most important thing any civ can do is appear civ to the rest. Which BYM did early. Then he got number-fucked

I nailed mafia in the first post and played a great game as the doctor, enabling a claim-off at the end for a town win.

It was beautiful.

Why didn't you claim vanilla?

Why didn't you claim vanilla?

Bad work by 03 and I. I was busy this morning and didn’t have a good opportunity to flesh it all out like I should’ve.

Gooner said my ranking would take a hit from choosing work over mafia.

Back