• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ Mafia Game Thread; TOWN WINS

Man, I didnt play well. Nice work to RSF and kugouda for working through their issues and leading us.

Also, I probably shouldn't have called out kugouda 1-shot, not sure why on thought mafia got the setup. And blue, your claiming post wasnt really necessary - if you were hit, you being a 1-shot doc would have told the same story. Although, that was a night I was around and almost switched to protect you instead of gouda until you claimed, then I didn't- I was driving, so my posting was limited.

Also, thanks goon, great modding.

Bad work by 03 and I. I was busy this morning and didn’t have a good opportunity to flesh it all out like I should’ve.

Gooner said my ranking would take a hit from choosing work over mafia.

I think it wouldn't have worked out no matter what we did at that point.

If he claimed vanilla, y'all would logically lynch either Townie or him. If he made it through that day and Townie was lynched, then whoever was left would know he was lying and lynch him the next day.

We both forgot Gouda had cleared Da though. That ruined the fake Doctor claim. Whoops.

You guys needed to kill Da after Gouda cleared him. Blue did not use his 1-shot on Da that night, was really your only shot. Once it comes out that Da was a full doc, then it looks like TTMDDCC with gouda’s claim. Then blue comes out with a 1-shot doc claim, maybe can get Gouda killed, and you have a shot with more unknowns.

But it is so tough to know when the letters are still all mostly hidden. The maf did about as well as they could, not much that could have changed to make it better once DV7 went down.

You guys needed to kill Da after Gouda cleared him. Blue did not use his 1-shot on Da that night, was really your only shot. Once it comes out that Da was a full doc, then it looks like TTMDDCC with gouda’s claim. Then blue comes out with a 1-shot doc claim, maybe can get Gouda killed, and you have a shot with more unknowns.

But it is so tough to know when the letters are still all mostly hidden. The maf did about as well as they could, not much that could have changed to make it better once DV7 went down.

This is why role speculation is soooooooooooo pointless until late game. People get hung up on the math and just end up talking about that

We didn’t know Da was the doctor. We thought there was a decent chance he would be protected.

We didn’t know Da was the doctor. We thought there was a decent chance he would be protected.

Oh I know, that's what I'm saying. That was your only possibility to get back into things once DV7 went down. I meant that as a "needed to do that to have a shot" not "needed to do that instead of what you did because it was a strategic error."

Yeah, I want Mako to play more. I feel bad that my vote helped to get him out D1 last game.

How long was the break this time? Has it been like 2 years?

Man, I didnt play well. Nice work to RSF and kugouda for working through their issues and leading us.

Also, I probably shouldn't have called out kugouda 1-shot, not sure why on thought mafia got the setup. And blue, your claiming post wasnt really necessary - if you were hit, you being a 1-shot doc would have told the same story. Although, that was a night I was around and almost switched to protect you instead of gouda until you claimed, then I didn't- I was driving, so my posting was limited.

Also, thanks goon, great modding.

I honestly didn’t think you played too poorly (albeit a special). Didn’t come off as a special and had some very civ posts - especially that one about Gouda investigating you.

I want to hear the hindsight analysis. Why did everyone buy Siacoin? How do you feel about that?

It's in the gutter and I'm still in the green after buying miners. I sold off enough to pay for them and have about 6mill sitting in case they're ever worth something. Still would have made way more if I'd have held the BTC I used to buy the miners though lol

I think if it ever hits ATH again I'm sitting on half a mil, but not holding my breath

Back