• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

DV7's banter and game-ish posts seem very similar to games he has been mafia.

Also, Knight, considering how swingy a civ vig with unlimited hits is, you could have at least tried not to get yourself lynched. You made literally zero effort there.

***dv7***

do. not. like.

Also, Knight, considering how swingy a civ vig with unlimited hits is, you could have at least tried not to get yourself lynched. You made literally zero effort there.

***dv7***

Agree with this and am sticking with my day 1 vote for

dv7 until he changes his avatar to Bruno Fernandes, an actual good footballer.

Kinda but I read Tim's posts and those are the kind of day one posts I would make as mafia. Toogs is either asleep or mafia and calling everyone stupid in mafia chat and tcc is probably a bad read by me at this point.

it's your birthday also?!?

***dv7***

civ vigs are -ev

I'm down for a WFU run. Let's do that

****WFU****

Agree with this and am sticking with my day 1 vote for

dv7 until he changes his avatar to Bruno Fernandes, an actual good footballer.

as I told you in mafia chat - Bruno is the far superior player but Daniel James is hugging a dog that his parents just got for him for his bday and that is unbridled joy on his face.

The avatar goes NOWHERE. Final. Lock it in.

***dv7***

I think the complete opposite on dv7

i read knight as civ correctly so im not following ya there champ

***switch to jman***

So you’re claiming you read knight correctly but voting for me for also reading knight correctly.

Ohhhhhhhhkay

Back