• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

If we're being honest though, Hawkeye and Vision are by far the two shittiest Avengers.

So I was thinking the stones would be randomly assigned, but it seems like they are where they were at the start of Infinity War. This means people should not claim.

Sticking with my gut hunch until someone changes my mind.

***bern***

mako has had a weird hardon for me since the start.

mako

can i still summon toog by saying his name three times in a mirror? toog toog toog come out to play.

So I was thinking the stones would be randomly assigned, but it seems like they are where they were at the start of Infinity War. This means people should not claim.

no clue on the movie or these stones

BUT HOLY SMALL SAMPLE SIZE

This is a weird post to make after only 1 in game death with a stone. bern looks bad here

Knight mentioning gameplay along with his usual banter has me leaning civ on him too

do i want to punish a right read based on thin reasoning? ehhhhhhhhhhhh. leaning more this being mafia clearing civ for nothing.

DV7's banter and game-ish posts seem very similar to games he has been mafia.

Also, Knight, considering how swingy a civ vig with unlimited hits is, you could have at least tried not to get yourself lynched. You made literally zero effort there.

***dv7***

DV7's banter and game-ish posts seem very similar to games he has been mafia.

Also, Knight, considering how swingy a civ vig with unlimited hits is, you could have at least tried not to get yourself lynched. You made literally zero effort there.

***dv7***

Knight was butthurt that people voted against him based on his playing “style” and decided to punish us all. Classic knight.

Back