• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

rommy tying himself to gat with this push for someone that is never going to die after one post.

A reveal of one stone and its location is a small sample size, but if the stones were not randomly placed and are actually where they started at the beginning of the movie Infinity War, they should be in these places:

https://time.com/5227586/mcu-six-infinity-stones/

Power Stone: Thanos
Mind Stone: Vision
Reality Stone: The Collector (I think?)
Time Stone: Dr. Strange
Soul Stone: Red Skull
Space Stone: Loki

Granted, we were told that the stones were placed with the Avengers and their allies and calling Red Skull or Loki allies flies in the face of logic, so take this with a grain of salt for now.

To be safe, though, I would agree that if you are one of these characters, don't reveal anything yet.

Eagles as mafia with a mafia role blocker/jailer in the game who chose not to block night one is the wired play.

Eagles as mafia with a mafia role blocker/jailer in the game who chose not to block night one is the wired play.

If this is the case, you 100% actually do the roleblock in the chance someone does watch/track - then you have amaze separation. Not saying that happened, just saying what would happen, if it were to be the case.

A reveal of one stone and its location is a small sample size, but if the stones were not randomly placed and are actually where they started at the beginning of the movie Infinity War, they should be in these places:

Granted, we were told that the stones were placed with the Avengers and their allies and calling Red Skull or Loki allies flies in the face of logic, so take this with a grain of salt for now.

To be safe, though, I would agree that if you are one of these characters, don't reveal anything yet.

I don't remember who I am, so this is gonna be EASY

If this is the case, you 100% actually do the roleblock in the chance someone does watch/track - then you have amaze separation. Not saying that happened, just saying what would happen, if it were to be the case.

Yeah that makes more sense. Well done eaglez - mafia legend

Does jmanslow have a restriction where he has to respond to people that vote for him? Is that a role someone would have?

word, this makes bernies post look better, IMO. I didnt realize specific characters had specific names stones

it does strike me that it would help to have seen any of the movies in playing this

Back