• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

A reveal of one stone and its location is a small sample size, but if the stones were not randomly placed and are actually where they started at the beginning of the movie Infinity War, they should be in these places:

https://time.com/5227586/mcu-six-infinity-stones/

Power Stone: Thanos
Mind Stone: Vision
Reality Stone: The Collector (I think?)
Time Stone: Dr. Strange
Soul Stone: Red Skull
Space Stone: Loki

Granted, we were told that the stones were placed with the Avengers and their allies and calling Red Skull or Loki allies flies in the face of logic, so take this with a grain of salt for now.

To be safe, though, I would agree that if you are one of these characters, don't reveal anything yet.

Is the power stone the one that Novacorps had and Thanos took pre-Infinity War?

So I was thinking the stones would be randomly assigned, but it seems like they are where they were at the start of Infinity War. This means people should not claim.

i'm catching up and still have four pages to read, so maybe this got pointed out, but no shit, bern:

MOD NOTE: Civ players that are in possession of Stones are not aware and do not have the ability to claim them. Stones are lost to Thanos when a player in possession of one of the Stones is killed.

I think votes for numbers are not great for civilian players of this game

JMan (4) - Da, Eagles, toogs, BBD
numbers (3) - dv7, GoalieMom, SD3
dv7 (2) - WFU03, Townie
WFU03 (2) - gouda, rommy
bern (1) - mako
GAT (1) - damo
mako (1) - bern
shiny (1) - numbers
rommy (1) - tim

YTV: Juice, ryala, Ph, redwing, tcc, bym, shiny, GAT, JMan

I have a couple stones for you, mafia

***Eagles***

Calling my shot now, we’re looking at a top heavy mafia

Things that Wake basketball fans haven't seen in a decade

Do you think you’re hurting us with that comment? We’re beyond beaten down these days. It doesn’t even hurt anymore.

Exactly how it should’ve been for Jets fans about 30 years ago.

plus 2010 wasn't much of a run if we're honest

Back