• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

between numbers telling us that mafia were votes on knight and tcc telling us mafia were single votes, we've really narrowed the list

We should probably also look at the people who voted for people with < 6 and > 1 votes too. Could be some blending in there. Making progress

bern is playing dumb on the stones, so he's on my radar

numbers is a dumbass, but nothing different than his sports boards posts

I have no takes on any non-deacs and their mafia habits

bern

Wasn't bern the first one to actually mention the stones and the fact that Vision actually had the correct stone? How is that playing dumb? If anything, it's pointing it out to the rest of us.

bern is playing dumb on the stones, so he's on my radar

numbers is a dumbass, but nothing different than his sports boards posts

I have no takes on any non-deacs and their mafia habits

bern

Lol classic asshole juice. Find the last “dumbass” post I made on the sports board

between numbers telling us that mafia were votes on knight and tcc telling us mafia were single votes, we've really narrowed the list

Hey just wait until they both turn out to be right. I agree with TCC though to some degree though because shiny is mafia

JMan (3) - Da, toogs, BBD
numbers (3) - dv7, GoalieMom, SD3
WFU03 (3) - gouda, rommy, Eagles
dv7 (2) - WFU03, Townie
shiny (2) - numbers, tcc
bern (2) - mako, Juice
GAT (1) - damo
mako (1) - bern
rommy (1) - tim
Eagles (1) - JMan
ryala (1) - redwing
redwing (1) - bym

YTV: ryala, Ph, shiny, GAT

tried to save themselves? please tell me this is a typo.

I would think if they were mafia,they would be working to make sure that they did not get another 4th, 5th or 6th vote to be up there with Knight

they don't call him numbers for nothing folks

Wasn't bern the first one to actually mention the stones and the fact that Vision actually had the correct stone? How is that playing dumb? If anything, it's pointing it out to the rest of us.

Yeah some manufactured garbage from juice there and then a caveat at the end to hedge his bets (in true Numbers fashion) about not knowing mafia habits or wheat whatevers.

Juice and shiny come on out and take your whoopin.

if that's the case, then I misinterpreted his post when he was like "people should not claim" as claim stones because that's in the rules

I see now you are thinking he meant claim roles that might be unknowingly attached to stones

Anyone down to run up goaliemom and see what happens?

***switch to goaliemom***

Back