• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

Anyone else think it is strange that Ph hasn't completely commandeered this game? Of all times for him to be active, you would think this would be it.

He posted far below his typical amount (at least in my memory) last game

Yeah some manufactured garbage from juice there and then a caveat at the end to hedge his bets (in true Numbers fashion) about not knowing mafia habits or wheat whatevers.

Juice and shiny come on out and take your whoopin.

One minute. I am still reading all the "analysis". Of the people getting votes now, I only like WFU03. I don't recall Jman being that awful at mafia.

Honestly, IN on the gat hatred of rommy. We've been back for weeks and havent had the types of feuds we deserve. Now I'm just furiously trying to find a Chili's somewhere in between them

Since the mafia return, Ph has posted sporadically during the day, then come in with 5-10 posts in the overnights. His posting so far seems ok.

Honestly, IN on the gat hatred of rommy. We've been back for weeks and havent had the types of feuds we deserve. Now I'm just furiously trying to find a Chili's somewhere in between them

I love Rommy. He just tunnels on my entry posts.

I like the votes on WFU03.
I don't like the votes on numbers or Jman. Numbers seems like he is trying find mafia (poorly). Jman is wasting space and calling attention to himself (either dumber or smarter than I recall Jman being in mafia).

Redwing looks civ to me too.

I still don't like Tim or Toogs basically hiding out without contributing but with no votes on them, I will vote

***WFU03***

JMan (4) - Da, toogs, BBD, ryala
WFU03 (4) - gouda, rommy, Eagles, shiny
numbers (3) - dv7, GoalieMom, SD3
dv7 (2) - WFU03, Townie
shiny (2) - numbers, tcc
bern (2) - mako, Juice
GAT (1) - damo
mako (1) - bern
rommy (1) - tim
ryala (1) - redwing
redwing (1) - bym
GoalieMom (1) - JMan

YTV: Ph, GAT

30 min left

I don't like the votes on numbers or Jman. Numbers seems like he is trying find mafia (poorly). Jman is wasting space and calling attention to himself (either dumber or smarter than I recall Jman being in mafia).

I still don't like Tim or Toogs basically hiding out without contributing but with no votes on them, I will vote

***WFU03***

How do you know it’s a poor job since we don’t have any confirmed mafia?

***WFU03***

this is an important post moving forward if jman flips maf

Back