• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

Gun control

This sort of useless response is exactly what I would expect from mafia. Except for the fact that Gouda responded this way as a civ special in other games. So I guess civ lean on him for now.

This sort of useless response is exactly what I would expect from mafia. Except for the fact that Gouda responded this way as a civ special in other games. So I guess civ lean on him for now.

can.this.please.die.thanks.

Mafia and civ specials play more similarly than either do to vanilla civ

So, what's up? Rather than just posting grammatically weird things, what's your issue with my post(s)?

He’s saying a civ lean off of something that specious is fucking stupid

Haven’t you figured it out? You type “lean” so when you want to clear someone, it doesn’t look definitive.

Anyone else think it is strange that Ph hasn't completely commandeered this game? Of all times for him to be active, you would think this would be it.

Back