• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

So damn relieved to be a citizen after I re entered the universe as mafia on what ended up the worst team of all time. I’m not happy Eaglez is here to destroy our souls.

*GoalieMom*

Maybe I’ll do a mafia game on a set of fantasy books that hardly anyone has ever read. Maybe wheel of time. I haven’t finished the series yet but hey I seemingly have plenty of time now

First time playing on this board. So this is how people experience message boards when they aren’t stuck with 1990’s technology... amazing.

Don’t recognize a lot of these names but a vote for ***gouda*** is never a bad vote.

Numbers and Ph both playing to seed already.

So damn relieved to be a citizen after I re entered the universe as mafia on what ended up the worst team of all time. I’m not happy Eaglez is here to destroy our souls.

*GoalieMom*

***dumbers*** trying too hard already

Does anyone actually chew their food for the recommended 32 chews per bite?

Id been having some reflux issues and after cutting out spicy food and cutting back on beer and stuff I read that chewing food better could help

Anyway 32 chews per bite is frankly insane

Does anyone actually chew their food for the recommended 32 chews per bite?

Id been having some reflux issues and after cutting out spicy food and cutting back on beer and stuff I read that chewing food better could help

Anyway 32 chews per bite is frankly insane

Cutting out beer seems intense. You might want to cut out other stuff first. Like soda or water.

I'm drinking 420 mango lush wheat ale by sweetwater - it's not bad, really mango-ey

***Da***

Tombstone is one of those movies that I will never pass by if I'm looking for something to just have on the TV. Recently (about a year ago?) watched Fistful of Dollars and For a Few Dollars More, and I still really enjoy them as well. Only got about halfway through The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly before it was taken off Hulu, though. Westerns are great, and I don't watch nearly enough of them.

Is that a real movie? Because it looks horribly amazing.

I’m watching the RiffTrax version of it. 3 of the guys from MST3K do that thing with horrible movies.

Cutting out beer seems intense. You might want to cut out other stuff first. Like soda or water.

I'm drinking 420 mango lush wheat ale by sweetwater - it's not bad, really mango-ey

I switched to whiskey I’m not a monster

And I’m drinking a Morning Sesh coffee stout by Goofy Foot brewery.

Also cannot highly enough recommend Astor Wines for booze delivery. They do a great job, volume discount, excellent selection and deliver most places. Just gave them an unreasonable amount of money for various whiskeys.

Vote Count

Knight (3) - BBD, dv7, Juice
numbers (2) - bym, gouda
damo (1) - Eagles
dv7 (1) - Townie
bern (1) - mako
toogs (1) - SD3
Nonny (1) - shiny
Ph (1) - WFU03
rommy (1) - Da
GoalieMom (1) - numbers
gouda (1) - GAT