• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

So damn relieved to be a citizen after I re entered the universe as mafia on what ended up the worst team of all time. I’m not happy Eaglez is here to destroy our souls.

*GoalieMom*

I'm going to remember this post when it isn't #bantertime

So damn relieved to be a citizen after I re entered the universe as mafia on what ended up the worst team of all time. I’m not happy Eaglez is here to destroy our souls.

*GoalieMom*

First time playing on this board. So this is how people experience message boards when they aren’t stuck with 1990’s technology... amazing.

Don’t recognize a lot of these names but a vote for ***gouda*** is never a bad vote.

Welcome. I like your style.

How did the whole Kansas-Maryland thing start? Was it only because of Mafia or something else?

Figured it wasn’t Gooner given his political posts. Guess that leaves me with no choice but to switch to

***Gouda***

One of them vastly overrated their mafia abilities consistently and I remember voting for them early on every game.

says dumbers

How did the whole Kansas-Maryland thing start? Was it only because of Mafia or something else?

Good question - I think that rommy posted something on the phog when I worked for sprint, which was the most nonsense job ever. I think I watched 35 hours of netflix a week when I was there.

Not sure who recruited him though

First time playing on this board. So this is how people experience message boards when they aren’t stuck with 1990’s technology... amazing.

Don’t recognize a lot of these names but a vote for ***gouda*** is never a bad vote.

I didn’t realize GAT was playing, that’s cool. But this vote is dumb.

Why is the vote on gay dumb? Point to a worse post in the thread so far than that entry

I seem to remember Knight bringing the Kansas bros to the MD board. Could be wrong. I think it was mostly mafia related. Rommy was the first one I think.

three eps into Tiger King and watching any other docuseries is gonna be like watching C-SPAN

Any movie made before like 1975 loses a lot of interest for me. I can do the rocky's or jaws or whatever, but before that, no desire.

This has to be a character trait, because otherwise it’s a hof shit take. You are definitely sketch.

Good question - I think that rommy posted something on the phog when I worked for sprint, which was the most nonsense job ever. I think I watched 35 hours of netflix a week when I was there.

Not sure who recruited him though

>12 years ago the Phog has a migration to the Suque and both boards shared some posters (e.g., Seanj, me - tho I didn’t play mafia yet). Then maybe 5 years later the Phog had a mutiny and a bunch of posters left for good for WavingtheWheat, this mutiny/exodus included some of the shared posters from the Phog/Suque contingent. That contingent brought WavingtheWheat posters (who were not originally on the Phog) over to the Suque (e.g., Gooner, EasyDisease). It was around this migration when I started playing mafia. I then posted Suque mafia sign ups on the Phog for a while and it brought over guys like Gouda and BigKU and seanj again.

Back