• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

TIL there’s a person named “GAT” playing.

And I’m drinking a Morning Sesh coffee stout by Goofy Foot brewery.

It seems late for a stout - but I dont drink a ton of dark beers. I had a vanilla porter from brackenridge that had been in my fridge for like 2 years - it was ok, but wouldn't want to drink more than 1.

Does anyone actually chew their food for the recommended 32 chews per bite?

Id been having some reflux issues and after cutting out spicy food and cutting back on beer and stuff I read that chewing food better could help

Anyway 32 chews per bite is frankly insane

Keep the beer and spicy stuff and just order some Tums from Amazon. More fun and just as effective.

***Da***

Tombstone is one of those movies that I will never pass by if I'm looking for something to just have on the TV. Recently (about a year ago?) watched Fistful of Dollars and For a Few Dollars More, and I still really enjoy them as well. Only got about halfway through The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly before it was taken off Hulu, though. Westerns are great, and I don't watch nearly enough of them.

Any movie made before like 1975 loses a lot of interest for me. I can do the rocky's or jaws or whatever, but before that, no desire.

Tombstone was a good movie. If you haven't seen all of the Marvel movies, now is a good time to start. We ordered a bunch of cider for delivery from Bull City. Highly recommend if you like cider.

Any movie made before like 1975 loses a lot of interest for me. I can do the rocky's or jaws or whatever, but before that, no desire.

Ugh, vote da. Some of the best movies are old movies. Singing in the Rain, lots of Hitchcock movies, Casablanca.

Top Secret was a good comedy. Haven’t seen it in years, not sure it holds up. Naked Gun-esque.

Pretty sure it doesn't hold up, but it was funny in it's time. It's no Airplane though.

Watching 1917 now. About half way through. What a damn movie this is so far. Wow.
Phenomenal.

I get my suque players confused is Gouda the dumb one or is it gooner? I’m leaning Gouda but can’t remember.

You lost me at ugh.

giphy.gif

Figured it wasn’t Gooner given his political posts. Guess that leaves me with no choice but to switch to

***Gouda***

One of them vastly overrated their mafia abilities consistently and I remember voting for them early on every game.

Back