• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

I think the best interest of the town is to verify Eagles claim tonight. Only way to do that is to lynch him. I'd rather eat corona-covered glass shards than spend the next 2-3 days rolling around in this same shit where half the people focus on people from Eagles' list and half question Eagles' claim.

***Eagles***

I don’t think I’m going to be close enough to a tie for people to yell that I’m hanging my vote out there - if I am, I’ll end up moving it in advance of deadline so people don’t think I’m going to hammer anyone - but I’ll call my shot and vote

***Ph***

I don’t think I’m going to be close enough to a tie for people to yell that I’m hanging my vote out there - if I am, I’ll end up moving it in advance of deadline so people don’t think I’m going to hammer anyone - but I’ll call my shot and vote

***Ph***

yeah bym/ph is my top 2

3rd one is a mystery and i hope to be dead by the time we get there

I think the best interest of the town is to verify Eagles claim tonight. Only way to do that is to lynch him. I'd rather eat corona-covered glass shards than spend the next 2-3 days rolling around in this same shit where half the people focus on people from Eagles' list and half question Eagles' claim.

***Eagles***

This vote was the 7th vote for Eagles. 13 players remain, 7 votes is a majority.

Eagles (7) - GoalieMom, shiny, Ph, Juice, SD3, redwing, GAT
bym (3) - ryala, rommy, tcc

DNV: Eagles, WFU03, bym

I am being informed I'm roleblocked. Mafia usually can't roleblock consecutive nights and I'm as likely as anyone to have a watcher on me if there's a watcher, so I'm assuming I'm being jailed which usually has the same info being provided.

Just for reference as to what Eagles claimed the info he got from the mod was.

Eagles, Chitauri Soldier, mafia goon, has been majority lynched by the town.

Due to majority vote, night moves have until 10:40am to submit.

As the town woke up, they found the dead body of GAT, Gamora, civ mason/recruiter.

You are Gamora, assassin and adopted daughter of Thanos. You betrayed Thanos and freed yourself, leading you to meet and eventually form a tenuous romantic relationship with Peter Quill/Star Lord. Due to your closeness, you are a civ mason with Star Lord. You will have the ability to communicate with Star Lord outside the game thread. You are given the knowledge that Star Lord is 100% a civ.

Additionally, you are trying to find your sister Nebula. Nebula is second guessing the role she wants to play in Thanos’s scheme, but could still yet return to his forces so you must act quickly. You may select a player each night to determine if they are Nebula. Should you discover Nebula first, she will join the civ ranks for the remainder of the game. You may discuss Nebula with Star Lord.

Day 8 starts now, ends at 1:30:59pm.

I 100% do not let eagles son me for shits and giggles as mafia

Back