• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

A reveal of one stone and its location is a small sample size, but if the stones were not randomly placed and are actually where they started at the beginning of the movie Infinity War, they should be in these places:

https://time.com/5227586/mcu-six-infinity-stones/

Power Stone: Thanos
Mind Stone: Vision
Reality Stone: The Collector (I think?)
Time Stone: Dr. Strange
Soul Stone: Red Skull
Space Stone: Loki

Granted, we were told that the stones were placed with the Avengers and their allies and calling Red Skull or Loki allies flies in the face of logic, so take this with a grain of salt for now.

To be safe, though, I would agree that if you are one of these characters, don't reveal anything yet.

Here's the stone post again. I've only seem the movie once, so this was based on the time article. If any movie experts want to amend/correct, feel free.

Lol. I highly recommend nobody respond to this

It’s ok, I’ll respond. Did I misremember that? I looked through your posts and didn’t see you ever got RBed. I remember you asking for protection.

Glad you’re here to drive the game.

Also lol that ph reasoning is so explainy and terrible. He compleeeetlry avoids toogs yet his reason for voting shiny is cause he is getting votes. Woof

I didn't think toogs was mafia. I thought shiny and WFU03 were mafia. I switched from WFU03 to shiny because shiny had votes.

This checks out. Wasp should be added, too.

It would be dumb for WFU03 to claim a character in a large game in which we can pretty much name the characters that will be included and we know if that character is civ aligned. Fake claiming Falcon when there is probably an actual Falcon would be silly. The people who are insisting on WFU03 don't look good here.

The overall set up of the game makes sense so far. Hawkeye as a civ vig is dead one. Mantis as a vanilla civ makes sense. Ant-Man as a vanilla civ makes sense. Based on what we know so far, I'm guessing Thanos is a GF who has to meet some condition to wipe out a large number of civs, but probably not half. The rest of the mafia is the Black Order who have general one-time mafia powers.

I'm guessing the only remaining civs with powers are the ones who were around at the beginning of Endgame. Captain Marvel would be the most powerful, perhaps with some power that can take out Thanos. Nebula could maybe.

This is all assuming Gooner stuck with the films. I didn't think he'd do it based on the initial description, but so far it checks out.

I agree with Bern that people should be careful claiming if their character was ever in possession of a stone in the films.

I think you said something like that last game. I've maybe made one heroball effort in all these years of playing.

LOL.

I did a super quick read to catch up. So far DV7 and Townie seem most mafia like to me. I don't remember what DV7 is like as a civ, but this looks mafia to me.

DV7

I go back and forth on Ph, but this post really stands out at as a CIV to me

If you are the cop and eagles is guilty, please claim otherwise you prob die tonight. You’ve tunneled on eagles for like 3 rounds

Ask yourself this Rommy. Does mafia Toogs defend Eaglez so strongly when I vote for Eaglez because I think he's lying about being jailed if Eagles is civ?

jesus christ, I cannot figure out the multi-quote...i have been on the 1998 IMS boards too long to be a functioning adult on normal sites

Ask yourself this Rommy. Does mafia Toogs defend Eaglez so strongly when I vote for Eaglez because I think he's lying about being jailed if Eagles is civ?

It’s 50/50 to me. You gonna die tonight me thinks if Eagles is maf. If you’re ok with that, go forth

mafia toog is more likely to 'defend' civ eagles than he is to defend mafia eagles

OP only referenced Thanos and his affinity for stones.

Maybe an indy with recruit powers? I don't know the avengers story at all to have that make sense with any characters.

It looks like dv7 was giving away the setup in this post. We have one mafia. Because we had a recruitable player (and might have more?), I think there must be a mafia recruiter as well.

@romanov, since i've butchered multi-quotes, i like juice's posts @709 & @720. he was a pretty important vote on townie & i don't think we had mafia redwing saving mafia 03 in OT, which makes post 720 read civ.

ealgez is a very good/great player...if he was mafia, and he was creating a fake claim, I just think it would be better than this. And I do not watch these type of movies (as I agree with Rommy), but claiming Spider Man would be a big stretch would it not?

I am going with the ***bym*** logic for right now.

I think it's also possible bern was mafia, even GF, and that toogs' night post after he was lynched was fake self-pres

still wanna hear from the mighty quiet bern-dog

see above

wouldn't put it past toogs it was clearly a 1:31 vote

this string of logic is also contingent upon bernie being mafia which he wasn't. knowing toog, there is a 0.0% chance he angleshot to intentionally night post & juice would theoretically know that if he was mafia with toog.

i've been caveating juice analysis all game though with the fact that i haven't played mafia with him before.

Can we get a vote count? I’ll claim if I need to, but I’d rather not.

***redwing***

his colossal vote in OT deserves a little more intrigue.

Interesting post here. Why push redwing? To save me? To save Townie?

The vote was:

WFU03 (6) - numbers, SD3, Juice, GoalieMom, Townie, mako
redwing (2) - GAT, bern
Townie (2) - rommy, Da

Holy 500 words to say what you could have in 20 but I agree with you

Toogs agreeing with my explanation of why the redwing switch to Jman makes me look less like mafia. Attempt to frame me once he comes out?

fuck. didnt even know you used obtuse before i used it on you.

damn you

Then Townie and Dv7 both interacted with my posts in a span of a few minutes. Then DV7 deliberately used the same words I chose.

Very odd.

As much as I would like to vote PH here out of principle, I think Eagles is the right play. Clear up the veracity of the list and go from there.

***Eagles***

Back