• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

LOL. Three things.

I'm going to go with eagles. If I'm correct about their play, I'm guessing WFU03 is Thanos.

WFU03 is probably not Thanos. Did you see that mfer handle the heat d1? A goon I could see but not Thanos. It’s weird you are being so specific. Also - why are you all of a sudden leading when you haven’t been vocal all game?

So if eagles has been jailed the past 5 or 6 nights, and submitted his powers from night 3 on, he just gets his power back if he was jailed? Is that normal?

Yes 100%. I’ve never heard it modded any other way. If you really want to know, you could find out

Yes 100%. I’ve never heard it modded any other way. If you really want to know, you could find out

not saying it's not what gooner is doing here, but that's not what mafiascum says

if eagles is mafia, makes you wonder about rommy...

I still think the best answer is to kill Eaglez here as that gives us the most information to work from. I buy Ryala's claim. I would still like to hear more from WFU03 on his earlier claim.

Am I allowed to say that if Thanos's power is indeed snapping his fingers and half or all of the thread dies instantly then that would be probably the most epic moment in OGB mafia history? I'm low key here for it if that's a thing

Am I allowed to say that if Thanos's power is indeed snapping his fingers and half or all of the thread dies instantly then that would be probably the most epic moment in OGB mafia history? I'm low key here for it if that's a thing

I was thinking about it. I doubt it’s that crazy. Maybe a double vig. Reason being is if he gets 6 stones, that means he’s already activated the powers gained from stones 1-5 so he’s already well ahead.

Whether eagles is civ or mafia, I don’t want to be alive tomorrow

not saying it's not what gooner is doing here, but that's not what mafiascum says

if eagles is mafia, makes you wonder about rommy...

This is disingenuous. They’re normal setup has 1-shot powers not get refunded but they’re normal setups are like our simple ABC setups, they are NOT they’re closed games. They say this about the ambiguity here:

Considering the case where a Roleblocker targets someone using an X-Shot ability, it is not standardized whether one of the player's "shots" is charged for that Night even though it was blocked. When using X-Shot roles, it is important to decide what your stance on this is before the game begins.

This is all I will say on this. If you are worried about eagles and this is a big factor for you, please go to the source

You're the one who said killing you was probably the right call.

Exactly. But third things.

First, notice how he's pulled back from it originally saying killing him would be a smart play. He was trying to be gracious eagles. Should have waited to see who he wanted to take out first in order to prove his role. Mafia eagles would have fed us one mafia and then missed the next few days.

Second, mafia is in bad shape. They're down to 3 and they know almost all the civ specials are still around. They have stones, but don't have the numbers. They needed to buy time and make a play.

Third, thinking about it more, I doubt eagles is Thanos giving up two mafia. The way this plan would work is for Black Order A to fake claim and give up Black Order B who is in that group. That would mostly clear Black Order A and keep us hunting for another mafia in the same group. Meanwhile Thanos is in the other group collecting stones.

You’re completely misreading the post you quoted. I’m fine dying. My post was at Romanov saying I hope he at least thinks I’m a civ before I’m inevitably lynched based on inane logic about what roles would or would not be in the game.

Whether eagles is civ or mafia, I don’t want to be alive tomorrow

IFYt4d3.jpg

This is disingenuous. They’re normal setup has 1-shot powers not get refunded but they’re normal setups are like our simple ABC setups, they are NOT they’re closed games. They say this about the ambiguity here:

Considering the case where a Roleblocker targets someone using an X-Shot ability, it is not standardized whether one of the player's "shots" is charged for that Night even though it was blocked. When using X-Shot roles, it is important to decide what your stance on this is before the game begins.

This is all I will say on this. If you are worried about eagles and this is a big factor for you, please go to the source

So not 100% then

vote count

normal setup: rommy
eagles: some players
bym: some players

I acknowledged that this wasn't necessarily a normal setup, I think it's very possible he got refunded -- I still think he's full of shit, and not because of the refunded power claim

man, between ph's marvel interest defensiveness and rommy's power refund defensiveness, day 7 got might defensive

Back