• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

I've not watched the Sunday morning roundtable discussions in months, largely because of stuff like this - it's nice to see I've not missed anything. I mean, who would you rather listen to on this topic - a medical professional, or Chris Christie, well-known health expert?

The only industry in the world that bears no liability for injuries or deaths resulting from their products, are vaccine makers.

damn the very first arg is just straight up wrong oof

https://www.citizensjournal.us/18-reasons-i-wont-be-getting-a-covid-vaccine/

What the one guy who got thrown out of our golf Group used as evidence why he isn't getting vaccinated and he is being discriminated against.

Heaven help us.

I love that he will delete your comments if you: "You make your points using sound logic and don’t hide behind links or the word “science.”
So, if you link to a scientific study or use science, your argument will not be considered. You must just argue with him based on "feels".

I liked the one about Fauci having half the patent to the Moderna vaccine.

And the one trying to cite VAERS data while simultenaously lecturing us about the scientific method.

to clarify my prior post, you message is deleted if you do not follow what I quoted.

Am I to understand this guy's qualification are life coach, personal trainer and nutrition "coach"? Not registered dietician, but just coach.
We should definitely listen to this asshole over the entire world of public health experts and physicians.

This is the first time I have ever truly felt like I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

What a dumbass that guy is.....

And morons like him are the problem.

I've not watched the Sunday morning roundtable discussions in months, largely because of stuff like this - it's nice to see I've not missed anything. I mean, who would you rather listen to on this topic - a medical professional, or Chris Christie, well-known health expert?

Yeah. Can't wait for Chris Christie to endorse the Ab Roller next. I might buy two.

Fauci floating vaccine mandate to Fly. I would be 1000 percent on board for that. There are way to much trash and rubes on planes right now.

Fauci floating vaccine mandate to Fly. I would be 1000 percent on board for that. There are way to much trash and rubes on planes right now.

I don't know, Faucci personally made the china flu virus in the Wuhan lab and then lied about it to an optometrist in Congress. I'm not sure we can trust that guy.

I'm not sure I want to pay $700 for every plane ticket because we can't fill the planes with trash and rubes.

Well, you are flying out of, and in to, Texas.

That article from above is just wonderful. They don't even know if these covid vaccines are even vaccines???? There are varying definitions, afterall. They don't know if they were done "right". Of course they don't. They don't have the education and training to truly understand this pandemic and how to combat it. That's why they shouldn't be giving out recommendations. The fact that they think this article masterfully describes the considerations that the experts haven't considered/questioned is stupifying.

"Editor’s Note: We are not opposed to vaccines. They have done much good. But there are risks and this article describes them masterfully, especially in regards to those for COVID. There are varying definitions of what a “vaccine ” is and we are not sure these even meet the more rigorous definitions. Modifying RNA for immunity is an ingenious idea, but we don’t know if it was done right and if all the ramifications were considered. Certainly not thoroughly tested/questioned.

The views and opinions expressed in this commentary are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official position of Citizens Journal"

Nicki Minaj with vaccine advice and a fascinating anecdote

That is so sad. The vaccine ruined what was obviously going to be a successful marriage.

Sounds like somebody got a STD from a side piece and used the vaccine as a convenient excuse for the fiancee.

Still don’t understand why I know guys getting the Pfizer booster but I can’t schedule the Moderna booster.

E_NqCgZVcAMl5PT

Back