• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

…destructive, dishonest response…

XtyqBoV.jpg

I don’t know man, Reagan said “government get off my back” how am I supposed to handle this

When Biden took office one of the Murdochs said that Fox would be the "loyal opposition" (in itself a very odd position for a "news network" to take), but it's clear that even that was bullshit. Love that they play themselves up as the patriotic network while their talking heads sell dewormer horse paste as a covid cure instead of proven vaccines, and encourage resistance to masking and vaccinations while having their own employees report their vaccination status. And lol at any conservative complaining that Biden is divisive - Trump mastered that art during the first week of his presidency.

Last edited:
i agree on declaring war on the stupid, selfish unvaccinated unmasked traitors to the human race

Oh it makes sense. That’s why unvaccinated maskless people are dying. Biden declared war on them. And that’s your midterm narrative.

Last edited:
imagine going all in on boebert and cawthorn

So, since we're going with the big stick approach, will Biden also eliminate direct and indirect federal unemployment, medicaid, and medicare benefits for everyone who has not gotten their shot?

We really are going to end up with polio, measles, mumps, etc. again, aren't we? Seems like only a matter of time until those "vaccine mandates" also get spun as authoritarian and half the country opposes them.

Better controlling the pandemic, minimizing illness and deaths, is a win for all. Better for our economy as well.

Wicked and/or ignorant people can’t see this. And seem intent on living in a fantasy where basic common sense public health measures as a “win” for some cabal of malevolent actors. Or just Democrats. Which is (typically) telling. Getting sensible, decent, needed stuff done is a “win” for Democrats and a “loss” for and affront to Republicans.

Wake up, people.

Just realized there's a non zero chance I'm named in the first court case challenging the vax mandates and I could have millions of crazies putting me up there next to Fauci

LSU Faculty Council voted for a vaccine mandate. LSU Faculty Council is being dissolved.

AFAIK LSU still plans to require vaccine or negative test for football attendance, although not sure how that is/will be enforced

Just realized there's a non zero chance I'm named in the first court case challenging the vax mandates and I could have millions of crazies putting me up there next to Fauci

So, pubs think they should be able to make decisions about what (virus) they allow to live in their body even if it ends another human life?

Back