Page 203 of 203 FirstFirst ... 103153193198199200201202203
Results 4,041 to 4,053 of 4053

Thread: Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

You should boycott Publix. They're insurrectionists.

Dickie Hemric
    I love mankind...it’s people I can’t stand!!

Ugh. Please Wegmans' family don't have any laundry that dirty that can get aired.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacHead View Post
    Ugh. Please Wegmans' family don't have any laundry that dirty that can get aired.
    I don't know about insurrection support, but Wegmans is the only place I have seen Trump wine. (TBF it is local in VA).

Message Board Genius
    Instead of shopping at Publix maybe you Publix fans should just send a check to the Proud Boys or the DeSantis campaign.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    I'm all for finding a sufficiently pro-democracy grocery store, so I'm taking recommendations.

going to Europe soon and looking into the Covid-19 testing that is required before returning to the U.S., despite the fact that domestic testing has decreased significantly over the past few months

hearing several anecdotes that this is largely a performative act; pharmacies abroad tell people, "don't worry; we'll get you a negative test"

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy2016 View Post
    going to Europe soon and looking into the Covid-19 testing that is required before returning to the U.S., despite the fact that domestic testing has decreased significantly over the past few months

hearing several anecdotes that this is largely a performative act; pharmacies abroad tell people, "don't worry; we'll get you a negative test"
    It's extremely performative. Some friends and I are going to Montreal in June and we will have to get tested prior to flying back. Hypothetically, if one of us tested positive there is nothing stopping us from renting a car and driving back into the US since there are no testing requirements for land border crossings. Obviously none of us would do this if we knew we had covid, but it's not really keeping anyone safer when I can go to the airport right now and jump on a cross country flight with no testing requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Hypothetically, if one of us tested positive there is nothing stopping us from renting a car and driving back into the US since there are no testing requirements for land border crossings. Obviously none of us would do this if we knew we had covid, but it's not really keeping anyone safer when I can go to the airport right now and jump on a cross country flight with no testing requirement.
    Canadian professional hockey teams are exemplars.

Our man Joe Ladapo is doing his stuff again!

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Florida undercounted COVID cases and deaths, failed to get test results, state audit says

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/cor...262212557.html

Florida’s COVID-19 data was so inaccurate, incomplete and delayed during the first months of the pandemic that government officials and the public may not have had necessary information to determine the effectiveness of the state’s COVID-19 precautions and the best plan to fight the virus, according to a state report released Monday. Covering the state’s pandemic response from March to October 2020, the yearlong analysis by the Florida Auditor General found missing case and death data, unreported ethnic and racial details, and incomplete contact tracing as the coronavirus spread across the state. In addition, the report concluded that state health officials did not perform routine checks on the data to ensure accuracy and did not follow up on discrepancies.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Florida undercounted COVID cases and deaths, failed to get test results, state audit says

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/cor...262212557.html

Florida’s COVID-19 data was so inaccurate, incomplete and delayed during the first months of the pandemic that government officials and the public may not have had necessary information to determine the effectiveness of the state’s COVID-19 precautions and the best plan to fight the virus, according to a state report released Monday. Covering the state’s pandemic response from March to October 2020, the yearlong analysis by the Florida Auditor General found missing case and death data, unreported ethnic and racial details, and incomplete contact tracing as the coronavirus spread across the state. In addition, the report concluded that state health officials did not perform routine checks on the data to ensure accuracy and did not follow up on discrepancies.
    Angus will defend.
    Birds are real.