• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lord of the Rings Mafia by Townie ft. Gooner & WFU; Civs Lose

Ph

YOU ARE THE DECIDER

I will vote for anyone that ends this other than Ph

Nonny (8) - dv7, mako, gouda, Tejas, SD3, ryala, parlay, Ph
parlay (7) - rommy, Nonny, Knight, bym, dv14, JMan, GAT
redwing (3) - Da, Juice, damo
SD3 (1) - toogs
dv7 (1) - GoalieMom
Ph (1) - redwing

I'm going to respectfully ask all of you to ignore Townie's earlier direction and shut the fuck up for the foreseeable future, thanks

AnonymousDeac, aka Nonny, aka Gimli, 1-shot vig, has been lynched by the town

Gimli: As a dwarf, you are very proud, and your contribution to the Fellowship is your wit and wisdom, though you are stubborn indeed. You have the power with your axe to make one night hit by PMing the moderators a name. If you obtain and hold on to the ring for more than two consecutive days, mafia learns the name of the character with the ring. If you make it to night 6 alive, and you have the ring, you may PM me to drop it in Mount Doom, and if 2 or fewer Forces of Darkness remain, the ring will be destroyed. If more than 2 Forces of Darkness remain, you may try again each successive night. Once you are dead, others within the fellowship may attempt to drop the ring in Mount Doom as well.

Win Condition: You win if the One Ring is destroyed and your faction (Fellowship and other helpfuls) outnumbers the Forces of Darkness.

Night moves to all of Townie, WFU, and me. And continue to shut the fuck up.

I'm going to respectfully ask all of you to ignore Townie's earlier direction and shut the fuck up for the foreseeable future, thanks

20588736-0-image-a-28_1572887514997.jpg

Reactions: tic
You have until 2:00 to get us your night moves.

Otherwise Gooner will start taking away privileges.

A bloody night occured in Middle Earth

GAT, Aragorn, 2-shot vig, was found dead.

Aragorn: (2 shot vig) As a skilled Ranger and heir to the throne of Men, you have been given a very powerful sword, Andúril. With it, you may make a night kill on two different nights by PMing the moderators a name. If you obtain and hold on to the ring for more than two consecutive days, Dark Forces learn the name of the character with the ring. If you make it to night 6 alive, and you have the ring, you may PM me to drop it in Mount Doom, and if 2 or fewer Forces of Darkness remain, the ring will be destroyed. If more than 2 Forces of Darkness remain, you may try again each successive night. Once you are dead, others within the fellowship may attempt to drop the ring in Mount Doom as well.

Win Condition: You win if the One Ring is destroyed and your faction (Fellowship and other helpfuls) outnumbers the Forces of Darkness.

parlay, Witch King of Angmar, mafia ring searcher, also was found dead.

Witch King of Angmar: You may send a PM to a moderator each night if you think a player has the ring. The moderator will return the message: “has the ring” or “does not have the ring.”

Win condition: You win if your Dark Forces have equal or more members alive than remaining civs or the ring can no longer be destroyed or possessed by non-mafia members. Thus, if the ring has been destroyed you may still win if your forces outnumber civs, and if it hasn’t, you win if Gollum is dead and nobody alive is able to destroy the ring.

Day 3 starts now, ends at 4:30:59

Nonny was right. He's a civ and so's Parl...

I bet all of the remaining mafia are in

Nonny (7) - dv7, mako, gouda, Tejas, SD3, ryala, parlay
parlay (7) - rommy, Nonny, Knight, bym, dv14, JMan, GAT
redwing (3) - Da, Juice, damo
SD3 (1) - toogs
dv7 (1) - GoalieMom
Ph (1) - redwing

But also I'd go redwing if that's the more obvious play here

Last time redwing was mafia and played the last second vote, he voted to break a tie. I dont mind what he did at the end of that round.

Back