• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lord of the Rings Mafia by Townie ft. Gooner & WFU; Civs Lose

It doesn't matter if you think redwing is maf, he's clearly a better play than juice

Think this is final, PM with any issues:

Juice (7) - Jman, 14, knight, gouda, mako, bym, da
Redwing (6) - juice, damo, ryala, SD3, rommy, tejas
mako (2) - dv7, toogs
Damo (2) - Ph, Goalie
Ryala (1) - redwing

Juice, Rider of Rohan, Vanilla civ, was lynched.

You are a Rider of Rohan

Riders of Rohan: Vanilla townspeople. You may not destroy the ring yourself, that must be done by a member of the Fellowship. You may pass the ring to another player at any time, day or night by PMing a moderator your instructions.

Night Moves have til 5:00

Overnight, Goaliemom was found dead.

Goaliemom: You are Arwen

Arwen: Trying desperately to find Aragorn. Twice during the game at night, if you think you’ve identified Aragorn, you may be willing to sacrifice yourself for him by sending the mods a PM asking to protect Aragorn. If someone attempts to hit the player you’ve submitted, and that player is Aragorn, that night, their hit will fail and you will die. They will not die. You may carry the ring for Frodo without bearing any of the penalties Frodo bears for it, meaning you can wear it without risking the Witch King of Angmar knowing, and if you die, the ring is automatically returned to town. You may not destroy the ring yourself, that must be done by a member of the Fellowship. You may pass the ring to another player at any time, day or night by PMing a moderator your instructions.

Win Condition: You win if the One Ring is destroyed and your faction (Fellowship and other helpfuls) outnumbers the Forces of Darkness.

It is now day 4. Day 4 will end tomorrow morning at 10:30.

Clarity that the Helpful Others and Fellowship comprise the "Town" together. Good. GM's role write up should 100% lock me in as civ. The language tracks my claim very close.

***redwing*** gets to claim or die.

Hmmm, I wonder if Goaliemom was a hit or sacrifice. I guess no evidence that she found Aragorn would suggest a hit. She seems like a weird hit though.

lol, I'm a civ and I think BYM is mafia but he has no votes. I don't have a great read on Juice but he feels more civ than damo does to me. Go read post #885 and tell me if a civ posts that?

Also interesting

Most of the rest of her posts are from the day 1 cooking banter

Hmmm, I wonder if Goaliemom was a hit or sacrifice. I guess no evidence that she found Aragorn would suggest a hit. She seems like a weird hit though.

Aragorn is dead, was Gat. So it was a hit.

Votes for Damo are literally fucking retarded right now.

FYI: Aragorn (GAT) is dead.

Lol so damo is even more civ than last round

***redwing***

Back