• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lord of the Rings Mafia by Townie ft. Gooner & WFU; Civs Lose

Please read my role writeup before judging how I played this game. Understand that there are likely very few chances left to destroy the ring. At least make mafia hit those players instead of lynching them.

Please read my role writeup before judging how I played this game. Understand that there are likely very few chances left to destroy the ring. At least make mafia hit those players instead of lynching them.

if you had a posting restriction then im sorry

FINAL VOTE COUNT, PM WITH ISSUES

redwing (8) - Tejas, ryala, mako, damo, Ph, gouda, dv14, sd3
Ryala (4) - redwing, da, rommy, bym
bym (1) - JMan
Rommy (1) knight
Mako (1) - toogs
Toogs (1) - dv7

Redwing, Samwise Gamgee, Fellowship of the ring has been lynched

You are Samwise Gamgee

Sam: You love Frodo and would do anything for him. If Frodo dies, you will be completely heartbroken, restricted to posting three times per day. You may carry the ring for Frodo without bearing any of the penalties Frodo bears for it, meaning you can wear it without risking the Witch King of Angmar knowing, and if you die, the ring is automatically returned to town. If you make it to night 6 alive, and you have the ring, you may PM me to drop it in Mount Doom, and if 2 or fewer Forces of Darkness remain, the ring will be destroyed. If more than 2 Forces of Darkness remain, you may try again each successive night. Once you are dead, others within the fellowship may attempt to drop the ring in Mount Doom as well.

Win Condition: You win if the One Ring is destroyed and your faction (Fellowship and other helpfuls) outnumbers the Forces of Darkness.

NIGHT MOVES TO ME BY 11

To make it abundantly clear, please maintain your shutting the fuck up for the duration of night

Overnight, dv7, Peregrin Took, Fellowship was found dead

DV7:
You are Peregrin Took

Pippin: You are a mason searching for Merry. You may PM the moderators once each night asking if another player is Merry. If you find Merry successfully, you will be given a private chat link. If you obtain and hold on to the ring for more than two consecutive days, mafia learns the name of the character with the ring. If you make it to night 6 alive, and you have the ring, you may PM me to drop it in Mount Doom, and if 2 or fewer Forces of Darkness remain, the ring will be destroyed. If more than 2 Forces of Darkness remain, you may try again each successive night. Once you are dead, others within the fellowship may attempt to drop the ring in Mount Doom as well.

Win Condition: You win if the One Ring is destroyed and your faction (Fellowship and other helpfuls) outnumbers the Forces of Darkness.

IT IS NOW DAY 5, DAY 5 ENDS AT 1:30

Holy shit, mafia took a stab at the cop there. lol

***rommy*** can eat a bag of dicks.

Posting restrictions are not unique or fun, they do not add flavor, they are stupid, anti-fun, and ruin games

Back