• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

I've watched 0 episodes and also have no idea who my character is. Why the hell do we always get caught up on this shit in theme games, characters don't have to align perfectly we all know this

so far in this game they have.

Ph was pretty clear to most people not named knight or toogs, for reason I can't figure out. Tejas was not. That hit also screams like a civ hit.

I made it quite clear that I didn't have a guilty. Toogs was second behind me and that was the innocent I had, so I preferred votes not to fall off me to there.

I guess you are the maf cocky enough to leave me alive and lynch me, weird strategy though

IF Da is telling the truth.

There were 2 hits and an RB last night and NONE went towards the backup cop claim. You can see why thats shady.

Ph was pretty clear to most people not named knight or toogs, for reason I can't figure out. Tejas was not. That hit also screams like a civ hit.

If you read any of my posts regarding Ph you would know why he was a terrible vote candidate. But you don't read my posts.

If you read any of my posts regarding Ph you would know why he was a terrible vote candidate. But you don't read my posts.

I reread my post, I meant to say that ph was clear and that knight and toogs thinking he was not clear is what I couldnt figure out,

weird logic, almost certainly indy at this point

D14 - GAT, Townie, Numbers, Tim, GTB

Gooner, Da, JTP, Toogs, Jman, Numbers, Knight, Duff, D14, Tim, Gat, Boston, Townie

2 Away from Majo. The cooling in movement means there's probably mafia in players who have posted but not yet voted:

JTP, Toogs

IF Da is telling the truth.

There were 2 hits and an RB last night and NONE went towards the backup cop claim. You can see why thats shady.

Of course I see it. That's why I'm frustrated, because mafia made an insane play to leave me alone and trust that you guys would just do this, and it has worked.

i believe da about rb but don't understanding asking a civ to claim the tejas kill

Vote count thru #2332

d14 (6) gat, townie, numbers, tim, knight, toogs

YTV (6) gooner, da, jtp, duff, boston, d14

Majo is 7.

PM if issues.

I reread my post, I meant to say that ph was clear and that knight and toogs thinking he was not clear is what I couldnt figure out,

so knight and toogs maf teammates, cool I dont disagree.

Back