• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

lol he would like to see votes on tejas and jman, how nice

I made it quite clear that I didn't have a guilty. Toogs was second behind me and that was the innocent I had, so I preferred votes not to fall off me to there.

I guess you are the maf cocky enough to leave me alive and lynch me, weird strategy though

Lol 3 quick trigger votes on me already, cool cool. I have no idea why I am alive, but I guess its because mafia knows you guys would just do this for them.

I investigated Ph. Obviously yeah it sucks, but I didn't think there was a high chance at all of him dying, and he was a ? for me as I posted about last round.

I don't like that they voted for you before you posted. I love that they voted for you now that you've posted.

Francis Scheff makes literally zero sense. So ya. Probably fine w/ d14.

Did nobody on your mafia vet the safe claim character you picked for back up cop d14?

i watched every episode within the last six weeks and i have no idea who this character is. no chance this is real.

***d14***

I've watched 0 episodes and also have no idea who my character is. Why the hell do we always get caught up on this shit in theme games, characters don't have to align perfectly we all know this

wait nope just confused by thread title, it was an odd night

Francis Scheff makes literally zero sense. So ya. Probably fine w/ d14.

Did nobody on your mafia vet the safe claim character you picked for back up cop d14?

Maybe the mod that was sick of claiming giving people easy outs made a role that didn't quite align to the show? Idk just a thought, which I came up with using my brain

I've watched 0 episodes and also have no idea who my character is. Why the hell do we always get caught up on this shit in theme games, characters don't have to align perfectly we all know this

This sounds like you're caught and frustrated with the reason why

I prefer a majo here, because I have to be mostly absent from 12:30 to 3. I'll have my phone, but it'll be hard for me to pull it out and consistently check.

Adam shefter is a better claim than Frances scheff

1) The only roleblocks that have been claimed were on odd nights: JTP-1, Gooner-3, Jman-5
2) We have a dead mafia roleblocker that had odd night roleblocks

Presumably you can see why your claim is problematic.

1) The only roleblocks that have been claimed were on odd nights: JTP-1, Gooner-3, Jman-5
2) We have a dead mafia roleblocker that had odd night roleblocks

Presumably you can see why your claim is problematic.

This is silly, why would I claim roleblock if I wasn't roleblocked. There was no reason for me to do so.

This sounds like you're caught and frustrated with the reason why

I'm frustrated that I had 3 votes before I even opened the thread. And then the character logic has always annoyed me, it rarely works out well for civs

Back