• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idea for a tv show or movie: World where it is known that all humans have a random 20% chance of reincarnation where they would remember their past lives. Well figure out the rest as we go.

Had a gummy earlier.

That’s an interesting concept.

Idea for a tv show or movie: World where it is known that all humans have a random 20% chance of reincarnation where they would remember their past lives. Well figure out the rest as we go.

Had a gummy earlier.

This is a good premise

How does like every year, certain random baseball teams just become good out of no where? Like the Yankees, Red Sox and Astros are all no better than .500

Now, the Athletics, White Sox and Devil Rays are all leading their divisions, with the Twins Indians and Blue Jays fighting for the Wildcard.

On the same topic. Oops I did it again Britney is peak female attractiveness.

This is a good premise

Was a little stoned when I came up with it so I wanted to write it down somewhere because I thought it was the best idea anyone has ever come up with. And now that I know it really is genius, I'm selling it to rj.

Was a little stoned when I came up with it so I wanted to write it down somewhere because I thought it was the best idea anyone has ever come up with. And now that I know it really is genius, I'm selling it to rj.

great now we're all going to be reading scripts for free in a couple of years

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back