• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy Mexican Independence Day, my dudes

e9562f87a8bf27946c009b09c2528386.gif

VAMOS MANTEQUILA!

Has anyone seen the new Tyson videos? Man is terrifying at 54.

AND he's seemingly gone back to being legit batshit crazy.

If he beats the shit out of Roy Jones Jr, I would not be surprised in the least to see him get a legit title fight for a huge payday.

I mean, why not? I'd pay for it.

Roy Jones Jr is from my hometown so his fights were all appointment viewing growing up, even though they usually weren't much to watch

Roy Jones Jr is from my hometown so his fights were all appointment viewing growing up, even though they usually weren't much to watch

He said yesterday that he regrets taking the fight with Mike. He could seriously die out there, hope the bag is worth it.

Would much rather have the fight been with Lennox Lewis, I would say that one would be a toss up. Lewis still looks like a monster.

AND he's seemingly gone back to being legit batshit crazy.

If he beats the shit out of Roy Jones Jr, I would not be surprised in the least to see him get a legit title fight for a huge payday.

I mean, why not? I'd pay for it.

I listened to his podcast with Joe Rogan. It sounds like he was complaining about getting gifts so his wife told him to get on the treadmill for 15 minutes and now he’s fighting again.

It just makes sense.

lol yup, that's our new post streaming service, it was in beta biff! you're not supposed to tell everyone about it yet

i'm pretty sure OGB+ has no P2P capabilities or data imagery functionality

the sports board nutjobs are totally on board with comparing making young men run around in tight pants with launching the D Day invasion

Shitting in a mask is amazing. You can really trap the rich aroma of your own brand deep in the mask and just bask in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back