• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s basically apple season. What’s the best apple?? I am a fan of Pink Lady.

Picked some good Jonagolds this weekend while we were staying on Lake Michigan. Juice is right, the beach is pretty nice.

Fuji for me.

My wife prefers Honeycrisp.

She talks about liking Winesap apples as a child but we never see them where we now live.

I'm mildly allergic to apples so I don't eat them much, but I have always liked honeycrisps

Picked some good Jonagolds this weekend while we were staying on Lake Michigan. Juice is right, the beach is pretty nice.

Whereabouts on Lake Michigan?

My cousin has a place near Sturgeon Bay we used to ride down the dunes.

We were initially supposed to stay in a place near Saugatuck, but it fell through relatively last minute, and ended up getting a house in Lakeside, which was just northeast of New Buffalo. I imagine during the summer it's overrun with Chicago people, but we enjoyed it.

Running in the fall is a million times better than running in any other season. Had a nice 8 mile trail run yesterday at New River State Park. Temp was perfect, pine needles cushioning the path, leaves beginning to change. I felt like what Thoreau would feel like if he had body image issues that caused him to feel the compulsive need to constantly exercise.

Also, fuck DG3.

Last edited:
Honeycrisp apples are good if you don't mind paying $3 per apple. A perfectly ripe Gala might just be my favorite, but they get bland/mealy pretty soon after. Fuju/Pink Lady harder to mess up. Talkin' fruit!!

Running in the fall is a million times better than running in any other season. Had a nice 8 mile trail run yesterday at New River State Park. Temp was perfect, pine needs cushioning the path, leaves beginning to change. I felt like what Thoreau would feel like if he had body image issues that caused him to feel the compulsive need to constantly exercise.

Also, fuck DG3.

did you guys ever get your dicks measured? i assume you need a tape measure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back