• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
mangoes are the most overrated.

giphy.gif

i can't find whoever posted the Southern Living salmon rice bowl recipe but posrep to whoever it was. DELICIOUS, unlike the red apple varietal

Cantaloupe is absolute garbage, it has ruined countless fruit salads for me. Honeydew also sucks, but not as bad.

There I said it.

Cantaloupe is absolute garbage, it has ruined countless fruit salads for me. Honeydew also sucks, but not as bad.

There I said it.

I've never had good honeydew but then I saw some article in Our State or Garden and Gun about Eastern NC honeydews and I asked my mom and she said yes they grew up with amazing honeydews.

People are really limiting themselves to mass produced grocery store apples, there are like 1,000's of apple varieties. Arkansas Black, Braeburn, Stayman Winesap are three good ones I had last week.

Grocery store tomatoes are the most overrated fruit

People are really limiting themselves to mass produced grocery store apples, there are like 1,000's of apple varieties. Arkansas Black, Braeburn, Stayman Winesap are three good ones I had last week.

Where do you get these from? Farmers market?

Supposedly people with anxiety enjoy re-watching TV series and re-reading books because they already know what happens.

In light of the state of the world/everything else going on, that probably explains why I keep coming back here. I can leave for a pretty reasonable period of time, pop back in, and bam. Here we are ranking fruit again.

I love it. Never change.

also, cantaloupe has a 95% chance of being flavorless garbage and is only guaranteed enjoyable in this salad preparation.

Supposedly people with anxiety enjoy re-watching TV series and re-reading books because they already know what happens.

In light of the state of the world/everything else going on, that probably explains why I keep coming back here. I can leave for a pretty reasonable period of time, pop back in, and bam. Here we are ranking fruit again.

I love it. Never change.

also, cantaloupe has a 95% chance of being flavorless garbage and is only guaranteed enjoyable in this salad preparation.

My wife sent me this yesterday to try to capture what her life is like sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back