• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

And pretty sure that's Raul Jimenez's 2nd yellow so he'll miss the US match.

And pretty sure that's Raul Jimenez's 2nd yellow so he'll miss the US match.

Looks like they had 4-5 players on a yellow coming into last night but Jimenez wasn't one of them. By my count, only Araujo will miss the match vs. us.

We scored on a wondergoal and a defensive error leading to an own goal. We played well but the offense is still anemic.

The problem persists that we're getting into good areas to create chances, but not really creating a ton of good chances. Lots of terrible crosses last night nowhere near a head. Makes Pepi a useless player.

Dest is an amazing player but he tries to take on players too much and loses the ball a lot. I know he also creates a lot of good space for the players around him, but he can also slow down the momentum of a buildup by taking on a ton.

The problem persists that we're getting into good areas to create chances, but not really creating a ton of good chances. Lots of terrible crosses last night nowhere near a head. Makes Pepi a useless player.

Dest is an amazing player but he tries to take on players too much and loses the ball a lot. I know he also creates a lot of good space for the players around him, but he can also slow down the momentum of a buildup by taking on a ton.

Once Pulisic and Reyna come back, we will move it much better.

Supposedly FIFA has informed all NTs that there will be World Cups every 2 years starting in 2026

Based on several soccer sources online today it's not clear that we'll have Pulisic and/or Reyna back for the Nov window. Will be a real challenge for GGG and the youngsters v Mexico. 3 pts would be amazing.

the-lion-king-lion-king.gif

The Mexico/US qualifier is November 12th, not November 10th, right?

MLS-related, but since no one posts there...I'm going to Sounders-Galaxy on Monday and I'm pretty damn excited

November roster vs. Mexico and Jamaica due this week

Joe Scally named to team of the week after his performance vs. Bayern Munich

Back