• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

Some tasty UEFA matches coming up. Switzerland Italy tomorrow with the winner essentially qualifying and the loser going to a playoff. Similar for Spain/Sweden, Portugal/Serbia and Russia/Croatia on Sunday.

Today we beat Mexico and move up to 1st in the Ocho

Early set piece goal and a Pepi second half goal

DOS A CERO

Damn Panama decided to stop fucking around. That was fast.

Great save by Steffen but his distribution has again been sloppy. Pepi is a half touch from getting a goal or two. We looked great the last 5-10 minutes.

Weah and Musah good. Zimmerman awesome.

It is wild to watch us out possess Mexico, its been a decade.

Can see Pulisic coming on and having a big impact

Huh I thought Musah and Zimmerman were poor. Musah especially needs to pick his head up and play a lot quicker on the ball imo. And we have to stop giving the ball away.

Huh I thought Musah and Zimmerman were poor. Musah especially needs to pick his head up and play a lot quicker on the ball imo. And we have to stop giving the ball away.

Yeah I did not think Musah looked good. More than a couple short passes to nowhere or straight to a defender.

Musah needs to get the damn ball off his feet a lot quicker than he's doing -- so many needless dribbles

Back