• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week Five: Congrats NoVa! Power rankings revealed now

Another one answer question this week :rulz:

Gotta get tougher next week

Another one answer question this week :rulz:

Gotta get tougher next week

If it makes you feel any better, I almost went with Christmas Past, but I thought there were 3 of them and only one Casper so Casper was less likely to be diluted.

En serio I mostly just want to avoid 1 pointers.

Then I think it's odd for SC to be the second southern state you name.

How in the heck would this answer not be SC?

The question included a direction/region (southern) and a state name (North Carolina). It practically told you to put "south" and "carolina" together to make an answer. The fact that there is an actual state named South Carolina, that state borders the state named in the question, and is basically just a variant on the same name as the state in the question makes this a slam dunk sheep answer.

I'm curious what your answer actually was.

i appreciate youngbuck for keeping me out of last place this week. same old ways

I had a few week stretch where I saw the matrix but otherwise I’m still a huge noob at the game.

The question included a direction/region (southern) and a state name (North Carolina). It practically told you to put "south" and "carolina" together to make an answer. The fact that there is an actual state named South Carolina, that state borders the state named in the question, and is basically just a variant on the same name as the state in the question makes this a slam dunk sheep answer.

TITCR

Similarly, there was only ever one answer for rock, paper, scissors. He gave a list. First was rock, rock makes sense, therefore rock is the sheep answer.

I thought Georgia due to the coverage over the Senate races. As indicated by my username I've never lived in NC outside my undergraduate experience. Sheep is hard.

TITCR

Similarly, there was only ever one answer for rock, paper, scissors. He gave a list. First was rock, rock makes sense, therefore rock is the sheep answer.

Rock is also the default choice in the game

I’m just disappointed Paprika didn’t win. Y’all are missing out on that.

I fucking forgot.

Shit.

Would have done poorly anyway, but sucks to take (another) zero.

Went through my answers, which I did write down early in the week before not submitting.

Only got 5 correct (nobody cares, dude)... Christmas, Casper, Zack Morris, ManU, Crash

Back