• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week Five: Congrats NoVa! Power rankings revealed now

oh well maybe you should think about trying to play the game

Still a ton to play for this season--when the regular season is over, everyone can still play, too.

Again, it’s my honor to be the best worst player.

"name a southern state that's not north carolina"

"uh ... south carolina?"

Hey Gooner, how's my ass taste, bro? X2

giphy.gif

Unsure I understand the drop rule. Nonny was beating mako going into this week, beat him this week, yet is now losing in the season standings. Does not compute.

This week really showed how much it hurts me to be born in 1992 and not live in NC because Kelly Kapowski and Florida KILLED me

Unsure I understand the drop rule. Nonny was beating mako going into this week, beat him this week, yet is now losing in the season standings. Does not compute.

I ranked the first week hard before I learned to sheep.

Nonny: 5, 3, 3, 3, 5 = 19
Mako: 4, 4, 1, 5, 4 = 18

With drop:
Nonny: 5, 3, 3, 5 = 16
Mako; 4, 4, 5, 4 = 17

It's possible, just need to have really consistent highs and only one really low. Not saying that's how it happened, just that it's possible.

Last edited:
I mean, it makes sense that South Carolina would be North Carolinians' default second Southern state. It borders North Carolina, Virginia has become a yankee state, Georgia has Atlanta, and the cross-border interactions with South Carolina, especially around Charlotte, are more significant than anything North Carolina has with Tennessee.

But maybe I'm overthinking this one too.

I mean, it makes sense that South Carolina would be North Carolinians' default second Southern state.

Not if you're actually from North Carolina, imo. Home of Myrtle Beach, Clempson, South of the Border, and "south carolina bbq."

Why is tiger hatin' on me so much this week? Protests my panther call, questions my top spot in the power rankings? We got mutton, bro? (That's sheep for beef)

Being worse at a message board game than mako is really sending me into an existential crisis

Why is tiger hatin' on me so much this week? Protests my panther call, questions my top spot in the power rankings? We got mutton, bro? (That's sheep for beef)

I'm just a bastion for fair play. But I'm annoyed you're beating me now.

Back