• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bowl Speculation/Projections: DUKE'S MAYO BOWL vs WISCONSIN

Seems like the bowl predictors this morning have the Deacs in the Duke's Mayo Bowl in Charlotte vs Minnesota.

Seems like the bowl predictors this morning have the Deacs in the Duke's Mayo Bowl in Charlotte vs Minnesota.

If so:

L Michigan 49-24
L Maryland 45-44 (OT)
W Illinois 41-14
L Iowa 35-7
W Purdue 34-31
W Nebraska 24-17 (MN missing 33 players)
L Wisconsin 20-17 (OT)

Games vs Wisconsin & Northwestern cancelled.

Ibrahim is a good running back.

PJ Fleck is obviously still a hot coaching commodity after last year's 11-2 season & victory over Auburn in the Outback Bowl.

At this point we're going to have an intrasquad scrimmage. A winter spring game.

Let’s just wait out FSU. They have to play us eventually and I would love to put a beat down on the Noles.

Let’s just wait out FSU. They have to play us eventually and I would love to put a beat down on the Noles.

They would just accept and then cancel the day of the game! Never trust the Noles

Yeah, but don't be shocked that teams are deciding they don't need a bowl game this year when that's the option and teams are dropping out left and right.

Sad but true. However I am sure that if the Duke's Mayo happens and we are invited, then they will find someone to play us.

Back