• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Impeachment: The Sequel

it's like when Sarah Palin couldn't name her favorite newspaper, or, more recently, Trump not able to recite a favorite Bible verse

Sailor is one of my dumb students who posts clearly plagiarized online content and doesn’t realize that all I have to do is Google those suspicious phrases and ... boom busted.

My Fox News obsessed geriatric mother dies the same thing and it’s just adorable.

Best plagiarism story when I was at Wake came from an English class I was in. The prof used the entire class to harangue people about plagiarism. We all looked around wondering what caused that diatribe. At the end of the class, the prof asked a guy to stay.

The prof was astonished at how stupid this guy (not me) was as he had plagiarized some the prof had written and gotten published. The student told him he got the article from a book without a cover, table of contents or index and had no idea the prof had written it. The prof gave him a few hours to find that book and bring it to him. If the student could, he'd get the chance to write another paper. Luckily. he had stashed in a place he could find it.

Best plagiarism story when I was at Wake came from an English class I was in. The prof used the entire class to harangue people about plagiarism. We all looked around wondering what caused that diatribe. At the end of the class, the prof asked a guy to stay.

The prof was astonished at how stupid this guy (not me) was as he had plagiarized some the prof had written and gotten published. The student told him he got the article from a book without a cover, table of contents or index and had no idea the prof had written it. The prof gave him a few hours to find that book and bring it to him. If the student could, he'd get the chance to write another paper. Luckily. he had stashed in a place he could find it.

That's a great story RJ !

Sailor is definitely one of those people that believes they are doing their own “research” while blissfully unaware they are consuming carefully curated material based off of advanced algorithms. That’s why his talking points mirror exactly what right wing media spits out even if he truthfully claims he doesn’t engage the usual right wind media spheres (a dubious claim)

Advanced algor what? Wait. You can't fool me. That guy LOST! LOSER.

You'll just have to look around. In general, most sites are pretty bad. But be forewarned: until you ditch the ideology that possesses you, you'll just remain confused, even when you think that you are not.

Lol

Btw, when Barca asserts that an entire political party and anyone who votes for them are bad people you say this is how nazism starts and is the first step towards the holocaust...So what is it when you claim an entire political group are mindless idiots?

which group are you referring to, and when did I call them mindless idiots?

Sailor is definitely one of those people that believes they are doing their own “research” while blissfully unaware they are consuming carefully curated material based off of advanced algorithms. That’s why his talking points mirror exactly what right wing media spits out even if he truthfully claims he doesn’t engage the usual right wind media spheres (a dubious claim)

your "thinking" is dominated by ignorant assumptions and a shallow lack of understanding

Sailor is one of my dumb students who posts clearly plagiarized online content and doesn’t realize that all I have to do is Google those suspicious phrases and ... boom busted.

My Fox News obsessed geriatric mother dies the same thing and it’s just adorable.

you have little to say, and certainly, nothing to teach

It's blatantly obvious Sailor is just parroting right wing fear mongering media garbage when he talks about Chicago being a "death cult", whatever that means. Bitch, Chicago isn't even in the top 25 in murder rate or violent crime rate in the country.

policies championed by the dems constitute the death cult, Chicago is just one example of where the dems "compassionate" policies lead

Can we really continue this thread without a theme song?

Back