• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tourney Time: WF v. ND - Tuesday 7 pm ACCN

Jesus.

Let’s stop playing offense for the last possession, just run a sort of clear out.

:mad:

what an awful awful awful last possession

Wow, sad end to the year but we played our asses off tonight.. Hopefully lots of new players coming next year.

I've been in on Forbes all year, but if that last possession was the best he could come up with then put his name on the same wall as Buzz and Manning

Notre Dame’s D had been shitty enough all night that I kind of get not calling a timeout in that last possession. And Daivien had been hot all night and getting to the basket. ND just made a hell of a play on both ends.

Oh my gosh! That is all on Forbes. Why in the hell did he not call a timeout and set up a play?! You could tell the guys didn't know what to do. He better learn that really quick if he's ever going to win the ACC. You don't let a team that's won six games in the season and then play like out of their minds, and you not set up a play to give them a chance to win. By putting so much pressure on them there at the last possession after they clawed their way into position to win the game on the last shot, and you are OTL. Good grief!

Last edited:
Even knows you wait 8 seconds before going to the basket. Davien went at 10.6.

Notre Dame’s D had been shitty enough all night that I kind of get not calling a timeout in that last possession. And Daivien had been hot all night and getting to the basket. ND just made a hell of a play on both ends.
And he was going at the lamed dude. Williamson had been money all night driving against bigger players, but he pulled up way too early instead of going to the rim

When did we ever drive in the last 10 minutes of the game and the driver get fouled and either score or shoot free throws?

Awful coaching the last 5 minutes. He had a TO to set up the last shot. You don’t let this team create on their own. An opportunity blown due to coaching. This is the first time I have had serious doubts about Forbes. We looked like a Manning coached team down the stretch. Embarrassing. Forbes needs to get off his ass and go recruit ACC level players

Yeesh

Don’t think you always call the timeout there, but I think you do with this squad

While Davien is good on the drive, I don't like his odds when the defense knows he's going to drive. At the end of the game, they just sat back and absorbed him. Bad play, bad ending.

Williamson panicked. We are severely talent deficient. I don't know how anybody could watch that game and conclude otherwise.

No call on Wake's last shot when shooter knocked down.

Back