• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think df09 basically has those stools AND those chairs at his place and they're both pretty comfortable (for the chairs I would think it would matter a lot whether you got cheaper knockoffs or went with the real things)

I think df09 basically has those stools AND those chairs at his place and they're both pretty comfortable (for the chairs I would think it would matter a lot whether you got cheaper knockoffs or went with the real things)

I think they're passable if they're the leather or fabric ones but the plastic ones are no bueno

eh, i've sat in authentic and/or expensive ones and they're all fairly uncomfortable, though less so than those guys, whose shape squeezes your thighs/ass together and encourages a strangely reclined posture b/c you slide forward

eh, I never had any problem with em and i've done some v long board game sessions.. i really dislike fabric/leather at the dining table in general though, so i'd mostly be comparing against just solid wood chairs

honestly the weirdest thing about the greenville house is that it's 1 million bucks and stylish af, looks like it should be in a pretty private lot in the woods but looking at street view you've got some traditional looking meh houses like 12 feet away on either side... so really weird mix of vibes and i don't know if i'd pay 1 mil to live in greenville next to those houses on a 1/4 acre lot (unless this area is just super walkable to cool shit maybe)

i also enjoy that they have Dwell issues just on display in their living room. suck-ups!

eh, I never had any problem with em and i've done some v long board game sessions.. i really dislike fabric/leather at the dining table in general though, so i'd mostly be comparing against just solid wood chairs

honestly the weirdest thing about the greenville house is that it's 1 million bucks and stylish af, looks like it should be in a pretty private lot in the woods but looking at street view you've got some traditional looking meh houses like 12 feet away on either side... so really weird mix of vibes and i don't know if i'd pay 1 mil to live in greenville next to those houses on a 1/4 acre lot (unless this area is just super walkable to cool shit maybe)

yeah, i love seeing one of these or like a giant concrete rectangles plunked down next to unrenovated regular ass houses

it is in one of the more desirable areas of greenville, north main. couple of nice parks you can walk to from this house, couple of bars/breweries/coffeeshop, grocery store, restaurants all within in .5mi walk i think. then just a mile from downtown greenville.

ugh also just noticed they've got a million dollar house and they're still using a propane tank on the grill, how on earth did they not think to run a gas line to the back patio

it is in one of the more desirable areas of greenville, north main. couple of nice parks you can walk to from this house, couple of bars/breweries/coffeeshop, grocery store, restaurants all within in .5mi walk i think. then just a mile from downtown greenville.

ah, k that might make the proximity to neighbors worth it..

yo ya'll remember this little fun guy:

785678.jpg

Izzy!

I went to some of those Olympic games

Izzy!

I went to some of those Olympic games

We went to:

2 men’s basketball QF games (not US)
Medal round of the heaviest class of weight lifters. Was cool to see one guy break a world record then immediately have it broken by the guy who had just lost his record.
Random track stuff, including Michael Johnson qualifying in the 400
Sprint canoe and kayak on Lake Lanier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back