• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you all think it is dangerous/dumb to teach a 12 year old how to use a Hustler ride on mower (link) and then pay her to mow the horse pastures?

Depends entirely on the 12 year old, and the amount of time they have spent with the machine. Maybe after practice, safety instructions and doing it under supervision, it could be done, but to just let her have at it is probably a bad idea.

feels like donkey deac doug is best prepared to answer that question

also a 12 yo girl probably mature enough to do it lol, not so sure about a 12 yo boy

looking like i gotta rest this shoulder for a month or more and it's absolutely spirit crushing

You also have tax free growth and withdrawals (of contributions at any time) in a Roth IRA as well.....and you can spend that money on stuff unrelated to school/education costs. When the NC legislature did away with the tax deduction for NC 529 contributions a few years ago, made it an easy call to stop contributing to that account and put that extra money in a Roth instead.

Por que no los dos?

I've really gotten into the flat sandwich pickles for my deli sammiches. Turkey, provolone, 2 bread length pickles, homegrown tomato, dukes mayo.... delicious

I've started doing pickles and duke's mayo as the only things on cheeseburgers when I make them at home. Sometimes I'll pickle a red onion to be a little extra.

I also don’t do mayonnaise but do mayonnaise based sauces. And yea I recognize the ridiculousness.

My girlfriend at Wake literally drank vinegar. She would put croutons or tomatoes in a bowl with vinegar and when done drink the remains like a bowl of cereal.

I've started doing pickles and duke's mayo as the only things on cheeseburgers when I make them at home. Sometimes I'll pickle a red onion to be a little extra.

Gotta have a layer of mayo or some kind of mayo-based sauce on the bottom bun as a barrier to keep the bun from getting soggy. learned that from Alton Brown.

I also don’t do mayonnaise but do mayonnaise based sauces. And yea I recognize the ridiculousness.

My girlfriend at Wake literally drank vinegar. She would put croutons or tomatoes in a bowl with vinegar and when done drink the remains like a bowl of cereal.

Nice fucking manners. Sounds like Wake will let in just about anyone now. NO SAT !

I had a roommate that would make pickle juice popsicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back