Page 81 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3171767778798081828384858691 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 2007

Thread: Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

  1. #1601
    THE quintessential dwarf dartsndeacs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    paradise
    Posts
    46,379
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    Could you just call a cab?
    Do cabs have apps? Itís at the point where itís something I have to look in to
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

  2. #1602
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    what is fishbowl
    A forum for Biktarvy users

  3. #1603
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    A forum for Biktarvy users
    Wow. You really are special.

  4. #1604
    H‑E‑B store made tortilla chips are the best out there and itís not even a contest. Crush two bags last week.

    Dots pretzels are fire.

  5. #1605
    Bro so when am I gonna be able to actually listen to Donda?

  6. #1606
    Did you not attend the livestream last night? My son did and was very excited. Apple Music says release is tomorrow

  7. #1607
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck95 View Post
    H‑E‑B store made tortilla chips are the best out there and itís not even a contest. Crush two bags last week.
    My housemate had a proper addiction to these. Could rank the various HEBs by their chip cookers and would drive across town for the best.

  8. #1608
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerswood View Post
    Also the Xochitl chips they sell at Fresh Market might be even better.
    Had a student named Xochitl my first year as a teacher in Texas. It blew my fucking mind when she told is was pronounced Sochi.

  9. #1609
    Barca's wife with an appearance at the Buncombe County School Board meeting last night.


  10. #1610
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    Barca's wife with an appearance at the Buncombe County School Board meeting last night.

    our kid's too young for us to be crazy commenters at school board meetings for now. give it a couple of years.

  11. #1611
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    our kid's too young for us to be crazy commenters at school board meetings for now. give it a couple of years.
    Even money that the school board is dumber than that chick.

  12. #1612
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    Even money that the school board is dumber than that chick.
    I honestly know nothing about the Buncombe School Board other than that they did vote to mandate masks. We listened to some of the public comments last night, including our esteemed representative in Congress, who kept referring to "our children."

  13. #1613
    people need to pull their shit together

  14. #1614
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    I honestly know nothing about the Buncombe School Board other than that they did vote to mandate masks. We listened to some of the public comments last night, including our esteemed representative in Congress, who kept referring to "our children."
    "esteemed"

  15. #1615
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    "esteemed"
    thatsthejoke.jpg

  16. #1616
    Birds are real.

  17. #1617
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    thatsthejoke.jpg
    oh i know. i just thought it was funny.

  18. #1618

  19. #1619
    I logged into the browser to rep that post but apparently you're the last person i repped. Stop making good jokes!

  20. #1620
    Quote Originally Posted by wakephan09 View Post
    My housemate had a proper addiction to these. Could rank the various HEBs by their chip cookers and would drive across town for the best.
    Canít blame him.

    Also, Xochitl chips are too thin for anything other than salsa. They always break when I used them with guacamole.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •